An Awkward Secret

Options
So I am doing a TON of arm exercises right now because I sprained my ankle and I gotta burn calories somehow. Now for the Awkward truth, after I am done working out it is difficult to take my shirt off. And REALLY difficult to take my over-the-head bra off, I have a back fastening bra but it is dirty this week. My fear, not being able to take my sports bra off, I somehow don't see myself walking over to one of the other ladies in the gym and asking them to take my bra off for me. So alas, I may sometime this week end up stuck in my workout clothes. ^_^ This is probably just me but I thought it was funny so I shared.

Replies

• mandygal13
    mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    That is funny...surely there is 'someone' you wouldn't mind helping you take it off. The hubby-to-be perhaps? :wink:
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    lol, won't work when I go to the gym in the morning, I typically shower and go straight to work from the gym. Alas, and Alack
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    If all else fails, just hop in the shower with your clothes. Wash you AND laundry at the same time! It's the ultimate effort in water conservation hahaha
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    I've gotten stuck in my sport bra a time or two. I actually got scared because I couldn't get the dang thing off. I now wear one with the front clasps!
  • mackemshazza
    mackemshazza Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm with you girlfriend, my over the head workout bra is so tight I usually get my husband to help when he's around, or end up jumping round the living room trying to drag it off, stage 1 gets it over the boobs, then stage 2 is the shoulders.

I've broken nails before trying to get it off!