Trying to keep my motivation

Options
maddiefetter
maddiefetter Posts: 8 Member
edited June 2016 in Chit-Chat
ll7a2l50zc35.jpeg
Somedays are so much harder than others.. Any tips?

Replies

• 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Look in the mirror? Whole lotta pretty there!
  • maddiefetter
    maddiefetter Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • Imagine_if
    Imagine_if Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What's your goal? This morning it was motivating for me to write out my goal and to state why I wanted to reach the goal. I hope it helps you, keep charging forward okay :)
  • Krisjhn
    Krisjhn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Money. For me I signed up for a 1/2 marathon next April. Never done one before. But I paid the registration fee. Money on the line makes it real for me.
  • AliRhapsody
    AliRhapsody Posts: 17 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Define what you want to do and what the goal is to be motivated for. Try to be clear, simple, and realistic as well. Be tough yet allow yourself some discipline, Having good people whom you can trust and who genuinely care about supporting you may hemp, you can share with them what you want to do, why you want to do this, and ask them to help you stay motivated l.

But to be honest, the right motivation depends on the task and it is not one size fits all !

If the topic is strictly exercise, then i recommend define your workout goal, define a list of exercises to support it, make a schedule, push yourself, get a workout buddy to push you ... Creat a strong idea and compelling reason to remind you why you want to do this . From experience, The hardest for me was time and loosing sight of why i am doing this, the correct priority is also important to keep it realistic !
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Options
    Yep. Iost mine. Oh well. Down 60 lbs.
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to figure out why the selfie was necessary? Not trying to be obnoxious.

Motivation isn't required. For many of us, this is a long journey to get to goal. And then, we realize this is for the rest of our lives if we want to stay there. Whether we feel like it or not, we do what is best for us. DISCIPLINE and DEDICATION wins over motivation any day.
  • MicahPsencik
    MicahPsencik Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    How clothes fit, followed by seeing definition/progress, feeling stronger, knowing you didn't come this far, to JUST come this far...Seeing how people act differently around you, people recognize a healthy person, love, respect, fear maybe, i dont know, they act weird sometimes...you will have success in other areas of your life from being more healthy, maybe it's just making your mind more healthy.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    What matters to you? Work it from that angle.