Confuse...

Options
rashid4u21
rashid4u21 Posts: 11 Member
I am doing dieting from 15 days and my weight when I start is 90.5 ... But I didn't Check after that ... Now I am dieting running and doing some
Exercise some time I am
Feeling I am lossing weight and next I am feeling no it's working nothing happening what's that ...

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Weighing yourself again, would be the easiest way to know. Do your clothes feel better?
  • rashid4u21
    Options
    I will check my weight on 14 August :-)
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Well, then you will have to go by other measures! How your clothing feels. If you feel stronger, more energetic, sleeping better. Those are all really important things to see improvement on.
  • rashid4u21
    Options
    I always feel sleepy Lolz ... And next I will check my weight and problem is only that last night I am feeling my belly is to tight and hard then I wake up morning and come to office and then feel no it's not happening it's still same hahaha what that
  • JoenDeb1958
    JoenDeb1958 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    rashid4u21 wrote: »
    I always feel sleepy Lolz ... And next I will check my weight and problem is only that last night I am feeling my belly is to tight and hard then I wake up morning and come to office and then feel no it's not happening it's still same hahaha what that

Getting in shape is one step at a time. So have patience. When you're not looking/checking you'll find the results you are seeking. Good luck