Short people, add me!

Options
Sam29a
Sam29a Posts: 201 Member
I've been trying to lose weight since January and although I have lost some weight, it's very slow going. I'd love some friends on here, I didn't add any when I joined and now wish that I had, as I could really do with the support.

I'm 5'2 and have around 30 lbs to lose.

Replies

• _amjad93
    _amjad93 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    This title makes me laugh :joy:
    Feel free to add me!
  • terrinicolefit
    terrinicolefit Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Only 4'11 and weighed 140lbs when I first started my fitness journey!
  • KittyVida
    KittyVida Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 (well, 5 and 2 and 3/4 but whose counting? I just round up). I'm trying to lose 12 lbs in 2 months. I'm hoping I can do it but already it's been harder than I thought.
  • RainaProske
    RainaProske Posts: 636 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Was at the doctor's office the other day. The lady who was doing my write-up asked me, "How tall are you?" I responded, "5' 3" or so." She just stared at me. "Well," I responded to her silence and the other two ladies' amused looks, "I was 5' 4.5" last time I was measured." She asked, "When was that?" I said, "In high school. They didn't measure me in college." They seemed to smirk at that, so I said, "Well, maybe we should check. Can you measure me?" She did, and she said, "Five feet." I waited for her to finish. . . . "Five feet what?" I asked. She said, "Just five feet. A little over but not an inch."

Am I short? Well, I guess I am! B)