107 lost - Over 50? It's possible!

Options
NancyYale
NancyYale Posts: 171 Member
The key to weight loss is not to quit! It's not all-or-nothing. It's not a perfect slide down. It's about making changes you can lie with, and creating habits and routines that satisfy, and still promote weight loss. If I can do it ANYONE can.ifgleclo6x8d.jpg
z9d8gba6uc5h.jpg

Replies

• KettleBelle68
    KettleBelle68 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You were where I am now. So inspirational! Thank you for posting your before and after pics. Would you be willing to share a few things that helped you succeed?
  • carmexaldewin87
    carmexaldewin87 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! You can see how much lighter you feel! Congrats!!!
  • FSTED10
    FSTED10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulation!! You should be very happy. I have 50 pounds to lose. I hope I can get it accomplished like you did. Congratulations again!! :smile:
  • AndrewD315
    AndrewD315 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great work Nancy, really remarkable!! :)

• juliegilburd
    juliegilburd Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job!!
  • misscagal
    misscagal Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!!!
  • jbatinker
    jbatinker Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic
  • LizSmith55
    LizSmith55 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    WOW! This is SOOOO great! I totally agree with you. I am 44+ lbs down today but was over 50 back in March...(with still about 30 more to lose) & I feel like it is a forever goal. I have become OK with that. I have made some really great changes to my lifestyle & I keep on doing so. Like you said, it's a straight "slide down the scale" AT ALL. I keep experimenting with my diet until I stumble across the path that not only works but is also livable. Some weeks are better than others but I will get there no matter how long it takes. AGAIN wonderful job...so inspiring!! You must feel wonderful because you sure do look great!!
  • diamondgirl50
    diamondgirl50 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Girrrrrllll! Look at you! Very encouraging.
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Congrats Nancy..and you are 100% correct..Do N O T Quit!

h86fc7wcmzeh.jpg
  • RainaProske
    RainaProske Posts: 636 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Fabulous, fabulous you! Love it!

Hee-hee! Have you had anyone say something like this to you yet? "What would you know about being overweight? -- Skinny little you!" You will!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Well done you!!
  • NancyYale
    NancyYale Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Raina, yes they already have. UGH. They say "This is so easy for you....." Huh? NEVER easy. But worth it
  • 44to44
    44to44 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring - congrats!
  • lapierrecyclist
    lapierrecyclist Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for your post, and congratulations on your results! Very inspiring!
  • dcastelber
    dcastelber Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Great job!
  • KettleBelle68
    KettleBelle68 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for replying, Nancy. I think that's the couple of pieces I have been missing...the real reason why I keep slipping up and making the overall switch for life. Thanks again!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Great story Nancy. Thanks for sharing your words of wisdom.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!