WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE - AUGUST 1ST / DECEMBER 1ST

Options

Replies

• dcastelber
    dcastelber Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I'd like to lose 35 to 40 lbs by Dec. My ultimate goal is 80 by April 1, 2017. I know this is gonna be work but there's not time like the present.
  • lreddy77
    lreddy77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in too
  • NurseRevell
    NurseRevell Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in! My start weight is ~210lbs, I'm going to weigh in August 1st for my true start weight. I'm setting my goal weight at 180lbs, my pre-pregnacy weight.
  • Eleika123
    Eleika123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, too! SW 205 and goal 175.
  • fznfadilah
    fznfadilah Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in...
  • MasoudGharibdoust
    MasoudGharibdoust Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi , I'm in
  • Karoger87
    Karoger87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in :smile:
    Challenge Starting Weight: 221lbs
    Challenge Goal Weight: 180 lbs
  • lauhil
    lauhil Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    ANNOUNCEMENT

I have currently invited everyone, but it is also stating some of you have already applied. I currently am not seeing any applicants on the page but I know some of you have requested to join. Im going to email support and see if something is wrong or if im just a goofball. So if you have tried to join the group and your invitation is pending, please send me a PM so I can keep track of who is having trouble.

Remember everyone! Weigh-In is tomorrow!
  • bexsh13
    bexsh13 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Im in :)
    Challenge Starting Weight:155
    Challenge Goal Weight:125

Week 1 (08/01) -
    Week 2 (08/08) -
    Week 3 (08/15) -
    Week 4 (08/22) -
    Week 5 (08/29) -

Monthly Total -

Week 1 (09/05) -
    Week 2 (09/12) -
    Week 3 (09/19) -
    Week 4 (09/26) -

Monthly Total -

Week 1 (10/03) -
    Week 2 (10/10) -
    Week 3 (10/17) -
    Week 4 (10/24) -
    Week 5 (10/31) -

Monthly Total -

Week 1 (11/07) -
    Week 2 (11/14) -
    Week 3 (11/21) -
    Week 4 (11/28) -

Monthly Total -

DECEMBER 1ST -

Challenge Total -
  • shemustbelosingit
    shemustbelosingit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! Sent a request to the group.
  • guinevere96
    Options
    bexsh13 wrote: »
    Im in :)

I'd love to join! Sent a request to the group.

Sent you both a request but says you are already applicants. Like I said earlier ill be emailing support about the issue :) in the meantime are either of you able to access information in the group? Like see threads and announcements?
  • shemustbelosingit
    shemustbelosingit Posts: 17 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Sent you both a request but says you are already applicants. Like I said earlier ill be emailing support about the issue :) in the meantime are either of you able to access information in the group? Like see threads and announcements?

I only get the landing page that tells me to join the group to view the content.
  • guinevere96
    Options

I only get the landing page that tells me to join the group to view the content.

Good to know. As soon as I figure this out with support ill shoot all the applicants a message. If I don't hear back before tomorrow feel free to post the template here and ill put you on our spreadsheet anyways :) that goes for anyone else too who cant access the group!
  • bexsh13
    bexsh13 Posts: 73 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

Hi no I can't see anything only the landing page that is telling me to join to veiw content but the joining button is gone lol
  • guinevere96
    Options
    [/quote]

Hi no I can't see anything only the landing page that is telling me to join to veiw content but the joining button is gone lol

[/quote]

Thank you! Just good to know so I can tell support. Yeah applicants aren't showing up at all. Ill keep you guys updated, feel free to post your weigh-ins or discussions here in the meantime
  • amrennert
    amrennert Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I will do my best, thanks for the inspiration
  • guinevere96
    Options
    amrennert wrote: »
    I will do my best, thanks for the inspiration

Youre welcome! Invited you to the group!
  • guinevere96
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Some applicants are now appearing however not all of them. Like two requests appeared and I know there are more than that. MFP support is closed for the day so will keep you guys updated

***EDIT: I BELIEVE I was able to accept all applicants! Whoopee!
  • UntangledSkein
    UntangledSkein Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    this will keep me going, I have sent a friend request and applied to the group.