need help and saport ...I am new hear from india

Options
Hi frends I am juhi 35 years old ...lady and mother of 10 years old son...I am new hear ....but I am not trying frst time to reduse my axtra kilos....I tryed so many time brfore but....alway distractet in middle ...ones again I am hear to find a new way...In my wait loos journey but this time I fill very low confidant I dont know this time what will be heppend ...my son don't want his mom fat...he want a slim.....mo like his other frends have....I fill very bad tht ...abt myself ....plz give some advice ...frend realy need saport and motivation....

Replies

• bugzinc
    bugzinc Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Let me know if I can lend any advice
  • antoniocochran
    antoniocochran Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Always remember that you are gorgeous no matter what. You have to lose the weight for you not for anybody else and that includes your son etc... I'm not trying to rude or anything else. I did that very same thing trying to impress people and at the end of the day they didn't care. Your son should want you to lose weight for your health not because he don't want a fat mother. Hold your head up and say freak what everyone think or feel about me. I'm 280 lbs and trying to drop down to 220 lbs but I'm doing this for me. Good luck on your weight loss. If you need to talk hit me up anytime.
  • Arv7421
    Arv7421 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    like antonio said... do it for urself and not for anybody else but yes you can have any kind of motivation... lets say your son is your motivation right now... start a proper diet... start proper workout... before its too late...

i too was very lazy, got to 140 odd kilos... but when my doctors start saying that i need to lose weight otherwise i need to get surgery, thats when i started doing my workout and my diet religiously... now i have already reduced 16 kilos in 4 months time which is pretty fine... u too can do wonders if you do it seriously...

Let me know if you need my help... i can message u my workout plan and my diet plan as well...