Skinny taste cookbook

Options
dragon_girl26
dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
edited July 2016 in Food and Nutrition
I picked this book up from Amazon awhile back, but finally just started using it today. I made the baked oatmeal with nectarines and blackberries in place of apples for breakfast this week, and it turned out to be pretty good! For those of you who have the book, do you have any favorite recipes you would recommend trying, or modifications that work better for you?

Replies

• shangrilamama
    shangrilamama Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I don't have the cookbook but everything I've made from her blog has been fantastic. Just made her Picadillo recipe tonight for dinner and it was a keeper. We love her Cheeseburger Casserole and the Butternut Squash Lasagna Roll Ups.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    I don't have the cookbook but everything I've made from her blog has been fantastic. Just made her Picadillo recipe tonight for dinner and it was a keeper. We love her Cheeseburger Casserole and the Butternut Squash Lasagna Roll Ups.

I noticed that lasagna recipe earlier, and intend to try it at some point this week. I didn't see the cheeseburger casserole in the book, thougb..had to go look that one up. That looks delicious...thanks for mentioning it! I tried her Chickpea and potato curry recipe this evening, along with the chocolate silk pie for dessert, and I would easily recommend both.
  • tanimr18
    tanimr18 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have made the quinoa stuffed peppers about once a week! Even my husband, who always wants meat in every meal, loved them! I love her recipes. Go online and check out the recipe for slow cooker buffalo chicken lettuce wraps... So good!!!