Ladies: Can you sense your impending period?

Options

Replies

• sabrinasmith7
    sabrinasmith7 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Yep and everyone else knows too lmao
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Yes because I want to throat punch everyone around me
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    darlswife wrote: »
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    I have PMDD- anyone within 10 miles of me knows it's coming.

I'm a raving lunatic for at least 10 days

Oh yes, my husband jokes (I think) that he's moving out between ovulation and menstruation. I don't even want to be around myself!

And they say menopause makes you bitchy. Bring it >:)

I used to be able to tell as well just by cramping and being bloated. My mood was not affected much.

However, I can tell you that menopause is interesting.....all kinds of mood swings and hot flashes. Now that I'm done, my moods are even and no mood swings.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Yes because I want to throat punch everyone around me

This seems to be my normal state lately. :neutral:
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I usually do because I can tell that my mood and body changes. And it lasts a few weeks (not every month) because of my BC.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    I also know when I'm ovulating because I can feel it and I get crazy.

Crazy part for me is I can smell when I'm ovulating. I give off a different BO.

I bet if I took a second I could too.

When I got off of birth control and starting ovulating again my ex-boyfriend said I smelled different/new.

• arditarose
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    I also know when I'm ovulating because I can feel it and I get crazy.

Crazy part for me is I can smell when I'm ovulating. I give off a different BO.

I bet if I took a second I could too.

When I got off of birth control and starting ovulating again my ex-boyfriend said I smelled different/new.

Your partner will smell different to you when you're ovulating-- their pheromones are more noticeable because our senses are highlighted.

That's why "smell" is one of the top 3 things I look for in a man.

I don't know if I noticed him smelling different to ME ever.

Who knows now. I used to have a strong libido when I was ovulating. Now it makes me hate everyone.
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I chart my cycles, so I pretty much know to the day when I ovulate and know to expect AF about 13 days later. I always spot a little the evening before, and I appreciate the warning.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    It usually happens right when I'm planning on having sex. Never fails. :angry:
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I'm irregular but I know when I ovulate though cause I feel it! Sometimes quite painful and extremely sore boobs :/ then guarantee it will arrive 2 weeks later
    Also the normal pms stuff the week before
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »

I always want sex when I'm on my period. Must be the hormones!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Angela937 wrote: »

You should get out more. Have you considered hobbies? Knitting, water color painting, ice sculpting, stamp collecting, bird watching, creative writing clubs. That sort of thing.

why you hating?
  • arditarose
    Options
    Angela937 wrote: »

You should get out more. Have you considered hobbies? Knitting, water color painting, ice sculpting, stamp collecting, bird watching, creative writing clubs. That sort of thing.

What does having a high libido during a certain time of the month have to do with needing to get out more?
  • arditarose
    Options
    I told y'all the celibates were coming...

I guess I picked the wrong thread.

No it's okay. It's me. I'm in the wrong thread. I'll retreat and leave you guys to the do-you-need-to-consult-a-psychic-to-know-when-your-lady-lips-will-start-bleeding-or-were-you-gifted-with-that-particular-prophetic power-and-by-the-way-does-it-make-you-hormonally-horny discussion.

n08llsiv3d6c.jpg

Good. Bye.

• Heartisalonelyhunter
    Options

No it's okay. It's me. I'm in the wrong thread. I'll retreat and leave you guys to the do-you-need-to-consult-a-psychic-to-know-when-your-lady-lips-will-start-bleeding-or-were-you-gifted-with-that-particular-prophetic power-and-by-the-way-does-it-make-you-hormonally-horny discussion.

n08llsiv3d6c.jpg

Sweet, thanks!

PS: I think you need to get- some... Attention.

You is grumpy.

Yes. She needs some period sex. Releases all kinds of endorphins and helps with cramps.
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options

1q2azrcue5v3.gif

Not all us celibates are so bad

To each their own <3 #allperiodsandsexualdesiresmatter

• Heartisalonelyhunter
    Options

n08llsiv3d6c.jpg

Sweet, thanks!

PS: I think you need to get- some... Attention.

You is grumpy.

Yes. She needs some period sex. Releases all kinds of endorphins and helps with cramps.

Nah. But by all means, indulge and post the details here. After all, if it's for medicinal purposes it's okay.

My 'lady lips' are sealed...
  • jodidari
    jodidari Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have the realest PMS so yes, not the exact day but I know it's coming. I also prefer a cold shower closer to that time, I can always tell it's coming when I prefer the water colder
  • dragonrider6
    dragonrider6 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yes but I don't know why. I just know the night before or the morning of
  • bemyyfriend0918
    bemyyfriend0918 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I am not on the pill or any type of birth control, and I always know where I am in my "cycle". I can physically feel when I am in ovulation, and I always know exactly 7 days before my period will start because I get certain feelings/body changes and such that give it away. Usually the day before my period I am also given more warning signs as well so I know. I am very in tune with my body and menstrual cycle