Replies

• 75poundstogo
    75poundstogo Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Tell us about how you did it! Awesome
  • GrnEyes839
    GrnEyes839 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Message me, I have lots of info to share!
  • GrnEyes839
    Options
    Look at you! Wow! Awesome!
  • evesmom2
    evesmom2 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    GrnEyes839 wrote: »

Please share here
  • cabwj
    cabwj Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    evesmom2 wrote: »

Please share here

Yes, please do.
  • GrnEyes839
    Options
    cabwj wrote: »

Please share here

Yes, please do.

I have lots of info to share, message me. I'll be happy to!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    cabwj wrote: »

Please share here

Yes, please do.

I have lots of info to share, message me. I'll be happy to!

You need to share here, we are all ears!!
  • GrnEyes839
    Options
    Sure! I got sick and tired of being...."fluffy". I got a divorce, and finally started focusing on me, and wanted to teach the girls better eating habits. I got mad, got a stationary bike to be home with the kids, and used that thing EVERY day. It was cold at the time, and what else can you do in Michigan in the winter right? I walked in the summer, 5 miles every day. Lost 85 pounds too! I felt great...but I smoked. I quit smoking, easily gained 60 pounds back. I started counting calories, cut down on carbs, ate lean protein, 1 serving of bread, kitchen closed after 7. I've gotten almost all of the 60 that I gained back off, give or take 10 I think. I don't get on the scale much, I go by how my clothes fit. I have 2 fitness programs I use, but I can't mention them here or I get "warned" by moderators. I also use a shake (can't mention it here) in the morning, faithfully. I feel better at 42 than I did when I was 22. And, I'm having a great time being me!
  • queenliz99
    Options
    Sure! I got sick and tired of being...."fluffy". I got a divorce, and finally started focusing on me, and wanted to teach the girls better eating habits. I got mad, got a stationary bike to be home with the kids, and used that thing EVERY day. It was cold at the time, and what else can you do in Michigan in the winter right? I walked in the summer, 5 miles every day. Lost 85 pounds too! I felt great...but I smoked. I quit smoking, easily gained 60 pounds back. I started counting calories, cut down on carbs, ate lean protein, 1 serving of bread, kitchen closed after 7. I've gotten almost all of the 60 that I gained back off, give or take 10 I think. I don't get on the scale much, I go by how my clothes fit. I have 2 fitness programs I use, but I can't mention them here or I get "warned" by moderators. I also use a shake (can't mention it here) in the morning, faithfully. I feel better at 42 than I did when I was 22. And, I'm having a great time being me!

Awesome! Message me is always a red flag. You must sell the shake, that's why you were warned. No one needs a weight loss shake to lose weight, just accurate calorie counting. People can save money by not buying your shake, get a food scale. WINWIN
  • GrnEyes839
    Options
    No, not at all. It's my personal choice. I work 2 jobs, so it's easy to make. If I don't do that, I eat egg whites. I like those as well. Egg whites and fruit, very few carbs in the morning or I'm a hungry fool by 10! ha ha
  • carmkizzle
    carmkizzle Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    No, not at all. It's my personal choice. I work 2 jobs, so it's easy to make. If I don't do that, I eat egg whites. I like those as well. Egg whites and fruit, very few carbs in the morning or I'm a hungry fool by 10! ha ha

;)
  • GrnEyes839
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »

Awesome! Message me is always a red flag. You must sell the shake, that's why you were warned. No one needs a weight loss shake to lose weight, just accurate calorie counting. People can save money by not buying your shake, get a food scale. WINWIN

Actually, I said message me because not everyone wants to read the long winded version I put here....not because I was selling anything. Thanks for the positive feedback.
  • queenliz99
    Options

Actually, I said message me because not everyone wants to read the long winded version I put here....not because I was selling anything. Thanks for the positive feedback.

Nah, it's fun to read people's stories. Thanks for sharing, you look amazing by the way.
  • GrnEyes839
    Options

Nah, it's fun to read people's stories. Thanks for sharing, you look amazing by the way.

Thank you so much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!