Replies

• lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Gorg B)
  • AlisaPrince86
    AlisaPrince86 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thanks for each and every comment ❤ y'all made my heart smile.
  • Bearbo27
    Bearbo27 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Kudos!! Great transformation!
  • Firefly0606
    Firefly0606 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!! I started where you did, I'm only a few weeks in, I needed to see this today. Great job - you look amazing
  • EternalSnow627
    EternalSnow627 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    U look like a new person awesome job!
  • AlisaPrince86
    Options
    Inspiring!! I started where you did, I'm only a few weeks in, I needed to see this today. Great job - you look amazing

Never give up. I promise you, you will thank yourself within a year. ❤
  • Preet2drop100nMore
    Preet2drop100nMore Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    U look amazing
    Years younger
    So proud of you for taking this journey to better your health!
  • snowy_sk
    snowy_sk Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness you look amazing! What calories did you generally stick to? So inspiring x
  • MJade63
    MJade63 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you're so pretty!
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Beautiful smile in all your photos
  • sachasalviax
    sachasalviax Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK SO AMAZING GIRL!! DEFO GIVES NE MOTIVATION! WELL DONE
  • jbatinker
    jbatinker Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW. I am half way through my journey, have about the same to lose, and you have inspired me to continue and keep going.
  • AlisaPrince86
    edited August 2016
    Options
    snowy_sk wrote: »
    Oh my goodness you look amazing! What calories did you generally stick to? So inspiring x
    Thank you so much.when I first started I ate between 1200 and 1500 calories. The past year I only are when I was legit hungry and only until I am full, I drank only water and one cup of coffee for about 8 months. Now I have sweet tea or soda 1 to 2 times a week.
  • AlisaPrince86
    Options
    jbatinker wrote: »
    All I can say is WOW. I am half way through my journey, have about the same to lose, and you have inspired me to continue and keep going.

Press on the rewards are worth the effort ❤ you will be there before you know it.
  • ttmom834
    ttmom834 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    omg you look amazing. I hope I can do as well as you did. My starting weight is 297. I gained 50 lbs since last Oct
    I joined planet fitness a few days ago and started eating right. Way to go girl
  • AlisaPrince86
    Options
    ttmom834 wrote: »
    omg you look amazing. I hope I can do as well as you did. My starting weight is 297. I gained 50 lbs since last Oct
    I joined planet fitness a few days ago and started eating right. Way to go girl

Thank you! You can do it! Just keep pushing. Can't wait to see your success story!
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, you were a pretty lady from the start, but you are absolutely beautiful in your after shots. Congratulations, you're determination is admirable!
  • mercuryinhell
    mercuryinhell Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, looking great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!