Looking for accountability buddies?! 60-70 pounds...

Options
adri_rene208
adri_rene208 Posts: 40 Member
edited July 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hello! Ive been on MFP on and off and have recently jumped back on the wagon and this time I plan on being active with the online community. I work full time, I have a three year old and I'm pushing myself to finish school! I would like to loose between 60-70 pounds so if anyone has similar goals feel free to add or message me!

Replies

• KristenG80
    KristenG80 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am an MFP newbie, and have 60ish lbs to lose. I'm a single working mom who is trying to join the military, so I understand your struggle! LOL

Feel free (anyone) to add me :)
  • adri_rene208
    Options
    KristenG80 wrote: »
    Hi! I am an MFP newbie, and have 60ish lbs to lose. I'm a single working mom who is trying to join the military, so I understand your struggle! LOL

Feel free (anyone) to add me :)

I added you :)
  • tabby_123
    tabby_123 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 65-70 lbs. Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • fitfabandglutenfree
    Options
    I am trying to lose 75! I need someone to help keep me accountable!
  • Zahritah711
    Zahritah711 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like anybody willing to help me, please add me. I am in school, work full time am a wife and a mother of a soon to be at the end of the month college student. I am trying to lose a little over 75 ounds and just need some motivation outside the home. I used to be on here six years ago and fell off. Looking for a new start with great people. thanks in advance. Dee Dee
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 4 kids, I work nights, & I've lost 40lbs so far. I'll add you.
  • adri_rene208
    Options
    I think I've added you all!! If not feel free to add me
  • carriemg5
    carriemg5 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me too! All of you! I've been on and off this site as well and on thing that got me far the last time I used this app was the support I had on here.
  • stackdnserious
    stackdnserious Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me you guys. This app was my life 3 yrs ago when i lost around 50 lbs. I now have a 14 month old and my fiancé and i have been together for 3 yrs and i will admit i have fallen off the wagon and got ran over by it:/ i went from 200 to 140 and now sadly I'm back at 220:(:( I'm so miserable. I am a stay at home mom with no ability to gym where as i used to work 50 hrs a week and went to the gym twice a day!! Help me get my motivation back...i want to get back down to 150 but I'm making my goals smaller thus more achievable...
  • adri_rene208
    Options
    I added you @carriemg5 & @stackdnserious
  • angelagrubbs
    angelagrubbs Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose about 60 lbs. Having people on here to motivate and push me and who I can try to motivate as well is exactly what I need. Feel free to add me!
  • tcc82
    tcc82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm a new mom... 6 weeks pp. I've used mfp off and on as well. I've lost over 50 lbs in the past before I conceived my little one but gained 125 lbs during my pregnancy. I've lost 55 lbs so far with 70 lbs left to go. I work a full time job and am also breastfeeding. Trying to figure out ways to incorporate exercise into my fitness plan, so my weightloss progress accelerates. I'm going to request mfp friendship with everyone on this chat cause i could use all the encouragement I could get and am happy to offer the same! :smile:
  • coachsaralee
    coachsaralee Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can do it! What is your strategy?
  • kimwitt2009
    kimwitt2009 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have lost 33, looking to loose about 75 more. Anybody can add me!
  • FindingLiz016
    FindingLiz016 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Your all more than welcome to add me :)