Another Newbie :)

Options
arh0117
arh0117 Posts: 185 Member
Hello! My name is Amanda. I am mother of two beautiful girls, a devoted wife, and am currently a SAHM, at least until I start my nursing classes in the fall. I am currently the heaviest I have ever been and am pretty much sick of looking at my self. LOL That being said, my husband and I have decided to finally (hopefully) change our lifestyles and get back in shape, if not for our personal satisfaction, then for our long-term health for our children. We are counting calories, tracking exercise, and working toward our weight-loss goals. I am joining this site to help keep me accountable and motivate me on this journey. So here I am... :)

Replies

• faerygirl33
    faerygirl33 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats on taking the first step. Good luck in your new journey.
  • fmbarbuto
    fmbarbuto Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda! I joined MFP last Thursday and I'm loving it! Tons of support and great ideas on these boards!

I'd be happy to go on your journey with you! Feel free to friend me! :flowerforyou:
  • dru_howard
    dru_howard Posts: 47
    Options
    Great reasons to start this journey! Good luck and feel free to add me for motivation if you want. I've been at this since February and believe the accountability MFP provides is key to my success so far.