100 pounds to lose! Looking for friends with similar goals!

Options
Hi there,

My name is Katie. I need to lose 100 pounds and I'm looking for friends/motivators with similar goals to friend me, let's be there for each other & hold each other accountable! Feel free to add me! I am starting my transformation tomorrow morning! I have no energy at all & terrible eating habits right now! Let's get this done! No more excuses!!

Replies

• lancelyell
    lancelyell Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey! Congrats on starting your transformation!
  • tamoragrier
    tamoragrier Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm trying to drop 100 pounds and it just feels like it's a journey that I'm taking alone... I need the support.
  • Deewannabe2016
    Deewannabe2016 Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    <3
  • Bekah7482
    Bekah7482 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hello All, I have more than a 100lbs to lose. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • b4fifty50
    b4fifty50 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm trying to lose over 100lbs. Add me if you like.
  • csheltra26
    csheltra26 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Please add me too - I need some help and motivation!!
  • killingtheantagonist
    killingtheantagonist Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Also trying to lose at least 100. Feel free to add.
  • CaliforniaLove_
    CaliforniaLove_ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Could use some support too, looking to lose 100 pounds maybe more. Add me?
  • LoreeBelle
    LoreeBelle Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have about 140 to lose. Just started back at MFP (day 8) and need friends with similar goals. If you want to add me, please mention this post. That way I'll know to accept. Thanks!
  • druidkat7
    druidkat7 Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I added you. Anyone else is free to add me, too, as I'm on the 100-lb loss journey. I'm actually shooting for 120 lbs (to get down to 130), but the first 100 is going to be absolutely crucial as I start inching ever closer to the Big 4-0 (I'm 38).
  • successfull247
    successfull247 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have 125lbs to lose can we all support each other on this journey?
  • HawaiianImport
    HawaiianImport Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I think I got everyone added so far that commented on here, if not feel free to add me! :0) I do actually want to lose more then 100 but I will be thrilled to just start losing anything instead of gaining! I've been living off pop and fast food and just crappy processed foods and skipping meals and portion sizes out of control. I am done with living this way I am at the heaviest I've ever been in my life. I need to change my ways now! Let's all support each other and work towards our goals as a team!
  • WickedWynds
    WickedWynds Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am also needing and trying to lose 100 lbs. Would love like minded company and support !!
  • kdetiege
    kdetiege Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I need support in this journey. I have over a 100lbs to lose and I really need support. Feel free to add me as a friend. Let's do this together
  • SylvieN42
    SylvieN42 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

My name is Katie. I need to lose 100 pounds and I'm looking for friends/motivators with similar goals to friend me, let's be there for each other & hold each other accountable! Feel free to add me! I am starting my transformation tomorrow morning! I have no energy at all & terrible eating habits right now! Let's get this done! No more excuses!!

Hi Katie, my name is Sylvie and I'm in the same boat. When I started my new life, I wanted to lose 127lbs, now I a little over 90lbs to go. Feel free to add me as your friend. I just that I was looking for friends
  • lancelyell
    lancelyell Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I lost 75 lbs. Happy to help you figure out where to set your calories and macros if you need it.
  • sexysarah30
    sexysarah30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate, I'm interested in being friends, I also have just over 100lbs to lose. I have been working at it for two weeks and figured out its going to be much harder to come off then putting it on. I am very new to this app and can't figure out how to send a friend request so please add me if you're interested. And if anyone can give me direction on how to add friends it will be much appreciated. Thanks
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    DoNotSpamMe73 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 20kg/44lb which is less than some but would love to meet new friends.
  • angelagrubbs
    angelagrubbs Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 60lbs. I would love to connect with a group of motivating people. Feel free to add me.