Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New Mentality

aflane
aflane Posts: 625 Member
My birthday is next week, and hubby has been asking me what I want. Did I go for clothes? Nup. Jewelry? Nup. New purse? Nup again. I wanted a trip computer for my bicycle and a new bike helmet!!

Boy has my mind-set changed. <lol>

Replies

• soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    lol too funny...i am the same way..i would love a treadmill. any other time i would want a purse or jewelry lol
  • Rebeccasluckyduck
    Rebeccasluckyduck Posts: 168 Member
    Way to go! I'm so with you there. My birthday is coming up and I asked for aerobars for my bike so I can totally relate.
  • zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    i am hoping for a HRM
    I really want an ellipticle here at home but I am picky and I want the kind they have at the gym and their like 3000 bucks so I don't see that happening anytime soon
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!