Favorite low/no calorie drinks?

Options
124»

Replies

• Tretop76
    Tretop76 Posts: 256 Member
    Options

I am loving these fruit juices made by Old Orchard called Healthy Balance. They are 20 calories per serving. I will freeze the grape and it really curbs my desire for sweets.

V-8 makes an infused water that's supposed to be a serving of vegetables and it tastes like flavored mandarin orange water. Those are 30 calories per 16 oz.

47gps4vb3zgb.png
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Water, plain.
    Coffee, black.
    Black tea, unsweet.
  • cmuise19
    cmuise19 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Starbucks iced unsweetened green tea. 0 calories and so refreshing when it's hot out
  • hrush1889
    hrush1889 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    diet polar orange dry only 15 cals, if i am in the mood for soda I like this even better
  • JC77721
    JC77721 Posts: 65 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    AuntFreesa wrote: »
    I am loving these fruit juices made by Old Orchard called Healthy Balance. They are 20 calories per serving. I will freeze the grape and it really curbs my desire for sweets.

V-8 makes an infused water that's supposed to be a serving of vegetables and it tastes like flavored mandarin orange water. Those are 30 calories per 16 oz.

I'll check those out, I love drinking juice, specially if they taste good and are low calorie.

Anyway, I like drinking those sparkling water drinks but I read an article that says that they, as well as sodas, can bloat you due to the bubbles. Is this entirely true?
  • caradack1985
    caradack1985 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I primarily drink water and black coffee. But I am partial to a coke zero.

Now I know diet root beer is a thing I'm going to be miserable, in the UK I have enough trouble finding regular root beer! I miss the days when they sold it at MacDonalds!