Best at home workout video?

Options
2»

Replies

• noclady1995
    noclady1995 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Yes, Fitness Blender! They have tons of videos. I do like some of the Beachbody vids, too. I don't buy their shakes or extras.
  • EternalSnow627
    EternalSnow627 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm not a gym person yet but I don't do work out videos. I have a wii and I just play this game called just dance it really works in loosing weight and it's fun too. As being a gamer is why I choose this way :D
  • elleelle03
    elleelle03 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Just finished Ashley Conrad 21day clutch cut from bodybuilders.com. To keep myself accountable I did with a friend and we text'd each other once we completed the day. The program is youtube videos and free.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Cathe Friedrich!! She'll kick your butt and it's fun!

Cathe is great! Can you find her free online? I have only borrowed her dvds from the library so far...
  • MzKrystle
    MzKrystle Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great suggestions!!
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Cathe Friedrich dvds. If you are advanced, check out Milionaire Hoy on youtube for no nonsense hiit.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    FitnessBlender is pretty good, though my one complaint with them is the lack of music in the background. Just a little too quiet for my personal taste.
    My personal favorites are Cathe Frederich videos.
    On youtube: Dance Fitness with Jessica or Mariadela Ramirez if you like Zumba, Jessica Smith TV, Yoga with Adriene, and Leslie Sansone.
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    FitnessBlender is pretty good, though my one complaint with them is the lack of music in the background. Just a little too quiet for my personal taste.
    My personal favorites are Cathe Frederich videos.
    On youtube: Dance Fitness with Jessica or Mariadela Ramirez if you like Zumba, Jessica Smith TV, Yoga with Adriene, and Leslie Sansone.

I turn on my own music in the background. It's nice because I can choose what I like instead of the cheesy or obnoxious music that some workout videos have! They actually encourage you, when you are comfortable with the workouts, to mute them and turn up your own music. :)
  • hensue11
    hensue11 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    TeaBea wrote: »
    Kelly Coffey Meyer has a series called 30 Minutes to Fitness. These DVDs have 2 - 30 minute workouts plus lots of premixes to keep is fresh. Lots of different styles some circuit (mixes cardio & strength) some strength, and some cardio.

Video Clips & reviews: http://www.collagevideo.com/collections/kelly-coffey-meyer

I like that Kelly is just herself.....not a TV personality mugging for the camera

I second Kelly she is amazing.....I only ever do her, Cathe is good to but a bit repetious...