Syncing MFP with Fitbit for steps counting

Options
divodoll
divodoll Posts: 1 Member
Hi, I have my MFP and Fitbit synced. Food logged into MFP gets synced to the Fitbit app however steps counted on my Fitbit One don't show up anywhere on MFP. I'm either not looking in the right place or have set them up wrong. Any advice please?

Replies

• Michellerush79
    Michellerush79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem! :(
  • Lorri127
    Lorri127 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I had this for 2 days, I even reloaded both apps, delinked and relinked... nothing! Then all of a sudden it was back again, not sure if anything I did helped but at least it worked itself out. Hope that happens for you guys too!

Good luck!

(I know that wasn't much help... but maybe gave you hope that it will even out soon for you)
  • treegirl97
    treegirl97 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    On the desktop version, I think you can only see your Fitbit calorie adjustment under your exercise diary. If you look on the mobile version, the number of Fitbit steps and your step goal is on the home page under calories remaining.
  • jeg809
    jeg809 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My fitbit was syncing fine then on 29 July MFP ran an update and i can no longer get my fit bit steps on MFP. I disconnected and reconnected but no joy i even uninstalled and re installed both apps but no joy. I know they are talking to each other as any food water and exercise from MFP do appear in fitbit. Its just the steps show 0