Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I am down

Zaheerah2016
Zaheerah2016 Posts: 1 Member
I just a chocolate muffins after a long tiring day
I now feel guilty

Replies

• lauraemily84
    lauraemily84 Posts: 140 Member
    Lol don't feel guilty if it's just a one off treat! You can work your daily calories around it! I'm having a snickers with my shake for lunch today because I have serious PMT today ! I don't feel bad !
  • deadliftsandnoodles
    deadliftsandnoodles Posts: 312 Member
    You ought to be ashamed of yourself

Jk
  • TMW45
    TMW45 Posts: 27 Member
    I have an addiction to carb smart ice cream bars ! But at least they are only 70 calories !
  • ann60630
    ann60630 Posts: 3 Member

Jk

And how is this supposed to be helpful? That's quite possibly the rudest thing you could have said.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    ann60630 wrote: »

Jk

And how is this supposed to be helpful? That's quite possibly the rudest thing you could have said.

It's Chit-Chat, where rudeness is a competitive virtue.
  • AlexB6216
    AlexB6216 Posts: 10 Member
    I just a chocolate muffins after a long tiring day
    I now feel guilty

Nothing wrong with that. Don't feel guilty, just think positive :smiley: go for an extra walk or run or just be fine with eating a muffin after a tiring day lol

and I think (better yet, hoping) that what deadliftsandnoodles say was a joke - notice how he/she wrote "JK" on the message :smile:
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member

Jk

did you SEE the "jk" at the bottom of the post?
  • lauraemily84
    lauraemily84 Posts: 140 Member

Jk

He is only joking :) x
  • deadliftsandnoodles

Jk

I could have been ruder :'(
  • your_pal_crusher
    your_pal_crusher Posts: 4,437 Member
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    Try not to feel guilty, guilt is often not productive, dust off those crumbs and don't worry because tomorrow you can do better, there's always time to do better.

This is a little deep for a thread about muffins, I know, but muffins just bring that out in me.

You're funny @Louise1491
  • deadliftsandnoodles
    Try not to feel guilty, guilt is often not productive, dust off those crumbs and don't worry because tomorrow you can do better, there's always time to do better.

This is a little deep for a thread about muffins, I know, but muffins just bring that out in me.

I like to eat muff
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    edited August 2016
    Muffins :D

Don't feel bad.. it was just a muffin.. you'll get over it. I had pizza for breakfast this morning and I don't feel bad about it because..
    1: It's what I wanted.
    2: It's not something I do all the time and I'm not about to beat myself up over a one off.
    3: It was awesome.
    No point in eating something and then feeling terrible about it.. you wanted that muffin, you ate the muffin, so what?? Do some exercise today/tomorrow to make yourself feel better. You haven't ruined anything. <3
  • Thisnameischosen_

Don't feel bad.. it was just a muffin.. you'll get over it. I had pizza for breakfast this morning and I don't feel bad about it because..
    2: It's not something I do all the time and I'm not about to beat myself over a one off.
    No point in eating something and then feeling terrible about it.. you wanted that muffin, you ate the muffin, so what?? Do some exercise today/tomorrow to make yourself feel better. You haven't ruined anything. <3

"Beat myself" sorry but in a thread about muffins I can't even :D

Damnit I knew I would get quoted on that before I had the chance to edit! :D *kitten*
  • TheLegendaryBrandonHarris
    TheLegendaryBrandonHarris Posts: 502 Member
    edited August 2016
    Man...
    I really wish eating a muffin was all I had to feel guilty and ashamed about.

Gonna go beat myself for a while...
  • Thisnameischosen_

2: It's not something I do all the time and I'm not about to beat myself over a one off.

"Beat myself" sorry but in a thread about muffins I can't even :D

Must have been some good pizza
    Well you can't beat a bit of morning pizza. Must have been a good slice.

eh depends...leftover pizza in the morning is good. But fresh morning wood-fired pizza is something to beat yourself over.

"Fresh morning wood"
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    i am down for some chocolate muffins.

you can take that literally or as a euphemism