Options
Hi all. I'm new to the site, but I've been using the app on my phone for a few days now. love it! hope to get some motivation and get healthy! I would love to have some freinds on here with similar goals so add me! I'm trying to lose about 50 lbs.

Replies

• ZombieEris
    Options
    Well I'm there with you, sorta lol my personal goal is 65lbs.
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Hi me too - all welcome to add me :-)
  • Jenni_84
    Jenni_84 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello I am 27 years old and a mom of 2 energetic kids and I am also trying to lose at least 50 lbs I really want to be around for my kids I want to be able to run and play with them Right now I have no energy to do so and I get really winded:cry: I am just scared and don't know how to get started
  • dru_howard
    dru_howard Posts: 47
    Options
    Hi - I'm Dru a 30 y/o full time working mommy of 2. I started with a goal of 40 lbs back in February but recently reached 35lbs gone (total 30 since MFP) and now want to drop 50 total and tone, tone, tone. The energy thing was a big factor for me and it has been worth all of the discipline and mind/body retraining to get this far. It's a great and rewarding journey.

Feel free to add me for support and motivation!
  • CheddaMcCheese
    Options
    i <3 zombies!
  • simonsl
    simonsl Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey everyone! Im new on here too. Only started using this on Monday so just getting into it!

Im a working mum of 2 also, and want to loose approx 20lbs. I just want to feel happy in myself and confident. I the same or around the same weight for about 2 years and need some guidance and some friends to help me on my way!! :O) x x
  • Tryn2BeMe45
    Options
    Hello all! i'm new ot this app as well. i log in online at work and it keeps me honest. i too, hope that i can maintain my motivation to stay focused. ilove how my calories burned is factured into myfood intake.
  • Diamonds_R4_Ever
    Options
    Hello All,

Every journey begins with a first step. Joining MFP was a gigantic leap. The members here are great, lots of motivation and support! Just make sure you check in regularly and you are on your way. Good luck on your JOURNEY!

7940140.png
  • Schrodi
    Schrodi Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome! you can add me if you like, I log on here everyday since I joined.