I'm almost there! 61lbs lost so far!

Options
zyzu1xec369u.jpg

I started my journey March, 20 of this year with confidence in myself and with the will to do what I had been too scared to do before. I started out slow by taking out soda from my diet and skipping on the fast food. I then introduced more healthier options like TV dinners and such, but then I eventually learned how to cook my own meals. I started off slow with exercise as well, only doing 10 minutes at a time five days a week and gradually worked my way up to 45 minutes. I did take a a break from exercising for a month, but I got back to it recently and I've been working out 20-30 minutes five days a week. And it's great. I'm full of energy and I love it. I use to hate exercise, but now I look forward to it, which for me is weird. Lol. I Started off at 268 lbs and as the pounds starting to melt off I began to feel amazing. I felt empowered and I felt like I had finally started something that I could stick with. And I have. I have only cheated a few times, but since then I've remained true to my diet and to my goals. At 5'6 I now weigh 207 lbs. That's 61 lbs lost so far. I still have 77 more pounds to lose until I reach my goal of 130, but I couldn't be happier with the progress I've made so far. I'm more confident than I've ever been and I feel so much more healthier. I'm trying to take it slow, with just losing 1.5 lbs a week, which is fine by me. My mini goal at the moment is to be 200 lbs by the end of August. And I know that if I could lose 61 lbs in four months that I can definitely get to 200 by the end of this month. :) Good luck to all of you who are losing just like me and never give up, because you can do it. If I can then you can.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!