Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm almost there! 61lbs lost so far!

zyzu1xec369u.jpg

I started my journey March, 20 of this year with confidence in myself and with the will to do what I had been too scared to do before. I started out slow by taking out soda from my diet and skipping on the fast food. I then introduced more healthier options like TV dinners and such, but then I eventually learned how to cook my own meals. I started off slow with exercise as well, only doing 10 minutes at a time five days a week and gradually worked my way up to 45 minutes. I did take a a break from exercising for a month, but I got back to it recently and I've been working out 20-30 minutes five days a week. And it's great. I'm full of energy and I love it. I use to hate exercise, but now I look forward to it, which for me is weird. Lol. I Started off at 268 lbs and as the pounds starting to melt off I began to feel amazing. I felt empowered and I felt like I had finally started something that I could stick with. And I have. I have only cheated a few times, but since then I've remained true to my diet and to my goals. At 5'6 I now weigh 207 lbs. That's 61 lbs lost so far. I still have 77 more pounds to lose until I reach my goal of 130, but I couldn't be happier with the progress I've made so far. I'm more confident than I've ever been and I feel so much more healthier. I'm trying to take it slow, with just losing 1.5 lbs a week, which is fine by me. My mini goal at the moment is to be 200 lbs by the end of August. And I know that if I could lose 61 lbs in four months that I can definitely get to 200 by the end of this month. :) Good luck to all of you who are losing just like me and never give up, because you can do it. If I can then you can.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!