Almost to goal progress pics 98 lbs gone

Options

Replies

• Bee_Le
    Bee_Le Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job :) I love seeing these awesome transformations. It encourages me whenever I feel like down. Keep moving and you can get what you want.. even if it's not today. Eventually. you'll get there. Awesome before and after pics :)
  • launchpadmkquak
    launchpadmkquak Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Nice work.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Good Job! And that red/pink floral top is so freaken cute!!
  • AlisaPrince86
    AlisaPrince86 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Good Job! And that red/pink floral top is so freaken cute!!

Thank you Cato fashion ;) my job
  • Frmswtpot2spff
    Frmswtpot2spff Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? Your post is a big motivation for me. I am 5'7" about 244 lbs and GW is 165. The more success stories I read, the more I realize that this can be a reality for me too! Thank you.
  • AlisaPrince86
    Options
    How tall are you? Your post is a big motivation for me. I am 5'7" about 244 lbs and GW is 165. The more success stories I read, the more I realize that this can be a reality for me too! Thank you.

I'm 5'2 it can be a major reality. You got this!
  • KimiAR
    KimiAR Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Your skin looks so different. Is your style of eating the same? Or did that change and what to?
  • AlisaPrince86
    Options
    KimiAR wrote: »
    Your skin looks so different. Is your style of eating the same? Or did that change and what to?

I try to make healthier choices most of the time. Not allot of fast food more natural sugars than junk etc. I am not on a strict diet by any means but I drink allot of water and I get tan very easily. :)
  • littlewomensmom
    littlewomensmom Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Thanks for the inspiration! I needed that! Sometimes my goal seems so far away! One day at a time I will get there. Almost half way now!
  • AlisaPrince86
    Options
    That's amazing! Thanks for the inspiration! I needed that! Sometimes my goal seems so far away! One day at a time I will get there. Almost half way now!

Awesome! I know what you mean something that helped the time go faster was focusing on the changes I made not the results. As the saying goes a watched pot never boils. You'll get there I'm still working on my goals. Keep up the good work.
  • Hoohoohaa
    Hoohoohaa Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'd have something witty to say if I wasn't trying to get my jaw off the floor. Great job!
  • AlisaPrince86
    Options
    Hoohoohaa wrote: »
    I'd have something witty to say if I wasn't trying to get my jaw off the floor. Great job!

Lol thank you
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    wow girl!
  • chsberthelot
    chsberthelot Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome job!
  • janicechilders15
    janicechilders15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Cherona37
    Cherona37 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    That is really great! Way to go! You're inspiring!
  • AlisaPrince86
    Options
    Thank you all.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing.. you look beautiful.
  • armelle81
    armelle81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job, did you follow any plan? Did you work out every day? I just started my Journey again working out has be very difficult for me plus counting calories. Any advice?
  • AlisaPrince86
    Options
    armelle81 wrote: »
    Great job, did you follow any plan? Did you work out every day? I just started my Journey again working out has be very difficult for me plus counting calories. Any advice?

I didn't work out every day but I would suggest at least body weight workouts at home. I've been doing the basics for a few weeks and already see my body composition changing. I haven't technically counted calories for almost a year but the principle is there. I would estimate I eat between 1300 and 1500 calories a day.on the norm I eat only when I'm hungry and never overfill. I usually drink only water aside from 1 cup of sweet creamy coffee a day and maybe 1 or 2 sodas or sweet teas a week. I still enjoy junk food on occasion but try not to make it a habit and do so in moderation. Stay busy even cleaning, walking further in a parking lot is extra activity. I am about to start weight lifting as I try to lose my last 30 lbs and add muscle tone. Good luck hope this was helpful.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!