5'1" ladies!

Options
What're your goals?? Weight, how you want your body to look, ect.
How far do you have to go?

I'm 22 and 5'1". BMI says I should be 124lbs to be healthy.. Uh.. We will see if I get there! Haha

135 is my first goal! And then I'll see weather or not I want to keep losing.
143lbs right now- 8lbs to go

Basically I'm a new mom to a one year old and I like my body, just want to get s little slimmer and stronger. Tight and toned tummy? Ha! But hey, I'm working on it ;)

What about my other shorties?!

Replies

• socalrunner59
    socalrunner59 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    5' 1"
    Stating weight: 143.8
    Current weight: 131.0
    Days to achieve current weight: 57
    Measurement reductions:
    • Waist -3"
    • Hips -2 3/8"
    • Thighs -1"
    Goal weight: 110 lbs

Currently working out 5 days a week at gym
    Pulled quad has me sidelined from running & cycling for another 4 days
    Hike on weekends

• auzziecawth
    auzziecawth Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    5'1"
    Starting weight was about 145 (ugh) current 134, goal right now is around 120 (seems to be about where I look healthiest). I've been as low as 105 at one point and it did not look good on me lol). I would ideally like to be around 115 but not sure how doable and maintainable that would be after 3 babies. Hoping time will tell ;)
    The biggest thing I'm focusing on though is lifting and trying to get a nice muscular look, nothing crazy but be tight rather then skinny fat.
  • cinnabondelights
    cinnabondelights Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    5'1'' (small frame) here as well c:
    Starting weight (since starting MFP): 151 lbs
    Current weight: 106 lbs
    Goal weight: 100 lbs

At my heaviest at 161 lbs, my waist was around 41 inches and I've lost 17 inches all together, putting me at a 24 inch waist- I wear size 0/2 pants and size XS-S shirts down from size M. I'd like to lose another inch to be happy though. Been doing a lot of cardio (Zumba at home lately because of this storm, normally I go out running) and weight lifting.
  • kharve09
    kharve09 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and just under 5'1. My current weight is 150 and my ultimate goal weight is 115 pounds (I have a small frame) but I'd be happy with 125.