Ben & Jerry's dairy free ice cream?

Options
It's the bomb dot com. My favorite flavor is PB & Cookies. It's my treat of the week. Have you tried any of the flavors, and which is your favorite?

Replies

• BigTandthesquatters
    BigTandthesquatters Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am so jealous I can't control myself with ice cream of any variation, sugar free, fat free non dairy etc. I don't even bring it into the house anymore. My old favorite flavor for Ben and Jerry's was Cherry Garcia. I went and looked at the non-dairy flavors and I know I would be all over the Coffee Caramel Fudge flavor.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I really like the PB & Cookies, but I love the Coffee Caramel Fudge.
  • Rhumax67
    Rhumax67 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Wonderful but So Delicious is still the best!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Had a pint for dinner the other night. It was quite good.
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I don't like it :/
    Rhumax67 wrote: »

Is So Delicious the brand? I might have to try it. Do they have gluten free options?
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Haven't tried it yet -- just noticed that my grocery store has it. I'm currently obsessed with sorbet. I'm sure I will try it, though.

Yeah, So Delicious is a brand. I also like it -- http://sodeliciousdairyfree.com. Lots GF, not sure if everything is, but the site gives that information.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    ashcky wrote: »
    I don't like it :/
    Rhumax67 wrote: »

Is So Delicious the brand? I might have to try it. Do they have gluten free options?

I believe they have some coconut milk gluten-free options, but their best is the cashew-based ones (IMO) and I don't think they yet have a gluten-free option there. The coconut is still really good though.
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    so delicious cashew milk ice cream is AMAZING! the carmel cluster one... to. die. for.
  • cosmiqrecovery
    cosmiqrecovery Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    been meaning to try it! i heard the coffee one is amazing too.
  • punkrockgoth
    punkrockgoth Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    My favourite non dairy ice cream is Coconut Bliss and it's vegan, gluten and peanut free (for those who were interested). So fricken good. So fricken expensive. :(
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I am so jealous I can't control myself with ice cream of any variation, sugar free, fat free non dairy etc. I don't even bring it into the house anymore. My old favorite flavor for Ben and Jerry's was Cherry Garcia. I went and looked at the non-dairy flavors and I know I would be all over the Coffee Caramel Fudge flavor.

If you like Cherry Garcia, you should try the Talenti Black Cherry...
  • astronaught
    astronaught Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried Ben & Jerry's, but on a lark I bought Trader Joe's Cherry Chocolate Chip dairy free ice cream thinking I could try some and say "Well, that was a mistake", but it was very good.
  • 157isgoal
    157isgoal Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I really like the Ben and Jerry's. The SO DELICIOUS is good too but after eating it I have to camp out in the bathroom for a day.