MFP logging complete predictions

Options
Ok so I have been logging for over 5 weeks now, I have been cutting out all the rubbish, takeaways etc and tried overall to to have a much healthier diet. I dont really weigh with scales but in general I know I am eating less of whats bad, more of whats good and less in general. For over 5 weeks my stats when completing diary for the day has said "in 5 weeks you will weigh..." and on average the weight has been about 10lb lighter than my start weight.. HOWEVER I am lucky if I have lost 2/3lbs over the duration and usually by the end of the day I even put that back on!! So why/how is this soo wrong! I have also introduced 1/2 hour workouts at least 5 times a week for the last couple months! HELP what am i doing wrong!!

Replies

• hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    It depends on a lot of things why you may not be losing weight as quickly as you'd like! The most common reason being is that you are already close to your goal weight or a healthy weight! It's harder to lose weight when you only have a little to lose! Another top reason why it could be different is because many times people do not log ALL the calories they are eating, and do not weigh their food or guesstimate what they are eating. In reality they are actually eating a lot more than they think which maintains their current weight!'