Snacks

Options
I'm usually not hungry at all during the day. What are good healthy and easy snacks? What can I eat at night that won't affect my diet?

Replies

• swheeler0602
    swheeler0602 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Fresh fruit with dip (greek yogurt, peanut butter, and cinnamon)
    Always veggies (with hummus or dip made with yogurt)
    Laughing cow cheese and triscuits
    Tuna salad (tuna, yogurt, egg, and any other thing you may want to eat) with triscuits- this is a good snack if you aren't eating lunch
    Craisins
    Popcorn
    Smoothie with frozen fruit/yogurt/peanut butter/protien powder/greens (kale or spinach)/ nuts/chia seeds/flax seeds

Just don't eat late. My go to is "don't eat after 8 pm" but that is based on my schedule. I usually go to bed about 10 pm.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    You do not have to eat during the day. It is o.k. to eat all your calories at night.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/49-intermittent-fasting
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Fresh fruit with dip (greek yogurt, peanut butter, and cinnamon)
    Always veggies (with hummus or dip made with yogurt)
    Laughing cow cheese and triscuits
    Tuna salad (tuna, yogurt, egg, and any other thing you may want to eat) with triscuits- this is a good snack if you aren't eating lunch
    Craisins
    Popcorn
    Smoothie with frozen fruit/yogurt/peanut butter/protien powder/greens (kale or spinach)/ nuts/chia seeds/flax seeds

Just don't eat late. My go to is "don't eat after 8 pm" but that is based on my schedule. I usually go to bed about 10 pm.

It's totally okay to eat late (assuming it doesn't cause heartburn or problems sleeping). As long as you're hitting your calorie goal for the day you will still meet your goals.
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    gabiruchi wrote: »
    I'm usually not hungry at all during the day. What are good healthy and easy snacks? What can I eat at night that won't affect my diet?

Can rarely go wrong with fruit...