Looking for other students/early twenties trying to lose weight :)

Options
Hey,

I'm a 23 year old final year university student and I've found myself around 50lbs heavier than I was when I started uni 3 years ago (yay for stress eating and working two jobs on top of full time studying). I'm really looking to kick my stress eating habit to the kerb and lose 60-70lbs. I lost 17lbs last year, but I've gained 22lbs since then because I rapidly fell back into old habits. It's hugely embarrassing to admit this, but at least once it's out in the open I can draw a line under it and move on, right?

I'd love to add people on here who are in a similar situation (students or people aged 20-25ish) to me, looking to lose a significant amount of weight. It would be cool if you were active on here too, because I like to chat and bounce motivation off of other people, rather than just connecting as friends and then having no other contact haha!

Replies

• mdnorthside
    mdnorthside Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, heading into my second year at college. I've got about 45lbs to lose total. Add me :)
  • becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    23 and in grad school feel free to add me!
  • tmcdonough210
    tmcdonough210 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I've been trying to be more active with this app and could use the motivation.
  • druwan92
    druwan92 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    24 and last year of engineering here, feel free to add me!
  • Diana05100316
    Diana05100316 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    21 going on 22, finishing up last semester of sophomore year. I am really good through break but as soon as class starts I fall back to bad habits and slacking on the good eating/exercise. Could really use accountability/motivation buddies :)
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    24 here! I'm starting my bachelor's in speech and language pathology. Will definitely need support in not stress eating this semester! I also have two little ones. :)
  • kad254
    kad254 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Early 20s and in grad school, feel free to add me! I started MFP in college and lost about 20 pounds, but end up gaining much of it back. Now I'm restarting, like you, with a new commitment and a hope to lose 15 more pounds.
  • felicitatz
    felicitatz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Heyhey!
    I'm slightly above the age range (28 here), but I'm still a student, soon to be finishing my PhD though. But cause of that I could really need some support and motivation to not compensate my stress and frustration with cheese and candy. :smile:
    So please feel free to add me! :)
  • Asharee011
    Asharee011 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    24 and around 100lbs to lose. Already lost 23. Feel free to add me.
  • garima34
    garima34 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 & starting grad school later this month. Lost 30 lbs from Jan-May, then regained 10 of them over the last 2 months. Back at it again & hoping burn off 30 lbs by the end of this year. Feel free to add me. :)
  • sobriquethemingway
    sobriquethemingway Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Heya, I'm a 25 year old uni student too looking to lose weight. All feel free to add me ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
  • hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    23 years old and in university! I gained the most weight in my first year of college than I had in my entire life! And like you, I had also lost 25 lbs and then regained it back! Feel free to add me :)
  • meshellemabelle
    meshellemabelle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    20 and in college! Looking to lose 70ish pounds feel free to add me everyone!
  • ooajasa
    ooajasa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am going to be 22 and enterjng my last year in college. Add me!
  • yellowboots_19
    yellowboots_19 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    21 years old at uni! Feel free to add me if you'd like! :)