J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    I can't even with this place.

^^^This...
  • sugom2
    sugom2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I actually love it as well and have had great results. Feel better as well. To each his own....
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    sugom2 wrote: »
    I actually love it as well and have had great results. Feel better as well. To each his own....

Again, how are you measuring this "feeling" that you attribute to shakeology?
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    J72FIT wrote: »

Placebo effect!
  • Haley0888
    Haley0888 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    OP: The price for shakeology is seriously outrageous. I use the GNC Total Lean shake, that has similar ingredients, for a meal replacement. Seems to work ok for me :) Do your research and see if there's a shake out there that's good for you. Good luck!
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    unsafe MLM crap. And so's advocare. Stay away from all ripoff MLM products. If you want a decent protein shake to supplement protein, there are many on the market not sold by skeevy MLMs, that aren't full of untested unsafe junk and won't turn your wallet inside out. EAS and other reputable companies make whey protein shakes. User reviews on Amazon or elsewhere will give you an idea of ppls opinion of their taste and texture, plus you can compare prices.
  • Muppyooh
    Muppyooh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Not gonna read all the replies, but I am sure they are the same as all the other Shakeology/Herbalife/Poop In a bottle threads.

OP, it's an overpriced product with lackluster ingredients sold by "coaches" who know nothing about nutrition, yet have no problem selling a crappy product to their friends and family. Stay far away. It's complete junk and designed to trick the gullible into wasting their money.

• Muppyooh
    Options
    What does OP mean?
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    What does OP mean?

Original Poster
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    What does OP mean?

in this case, it means @denise123177
  • Muppyooh
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    What does OP mean?

in this case, it means @denise123177

Thanks!!
  • Muppyooh
    Options
    leajas1 wrote: »
    What does OP mean?

Original Poster
    leajas1 wrote: »
    What does OP mean?

Original Poster

Thanks!
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    What does OP mean?

giphy.gif
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Never underestimate the power of optimistic thinking.

Especially when it's driven by someone's profits.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »

Never underestimate the power of optimistic thinking.

Especially when it's driven by someone's profits.

More like loss of life savings, since they typically lose money & then're at least desperate, to break even!
  • saramichelle89
    saramichelle89 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Gross! I hate the taste. Its also overpriced. If you are looking for a meal replacement that has your vitamins and controls cravings and calorie intake go to doctors best weightloss. They have great meal replacements! I swear by them!