Let's try again - Seeking accountability partner

Options
ajj04
ajj04 Posts: 1 Member
Greeting from Texas!
I am not new to MFP, but I've stopped and restarted several times. Definitely not consistent with recording. I think I need an accountability partner. I've got the workouts covered, I'm great in that area. However, I am sabotaging myself in the food area. I'm at a place now where the weight won't come off and I've had every hormone and thyroid blood test I can think off. I do have a thyroid issue and am on meds, but if I don't get my eating right I'm going to continue in the vicious cycle.

Looking to make some new friends so we can take this journey together. smile:

Replies

• khaltbjb
    khaltbjb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I suffer from not always logging and snacking when I shouldn't, I am sure between us we can encourage each other and lose what we need to x
  • cynthia_f_nyc
    cynthia_f_nyc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I am completely new and I love posting but I have caught myself doing it at the end of the day because I thought I was going to eat something and then didn't lol I am sure can all find a thousand and one reasons why. The truth is I have a heart condition so I need to get it right this time for myself and my son. :)
  • moeshaforrester50
    moeshaforrester50 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me