Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Insanity time

dashti911
dashti911 Posts: 14 Member
180 days of insanity a challenge that needs to be conquered. Are you up for it?

Replies

• kimankrah
    kimankrah Posts: 1 Member
    I'm doing 30 days of insanity at the moment. Day 4 tomorrow. Last year I did 60 days! Was tough but so worth it
  • sana66
    sana66 Posts: 54 Member
    hey im in week 2 of insanity! loving it so far! ru following the diet plan?
  • dashti911
    Hi how are you, Im left with 2 weeks to go. I never followed the diet plan but always tried to be consisted with my fitness pal. Hope your reaching your goals.
  • dashti911
    kimankrah wrote: »
    I'm doing 30 days of insanity at the moment. Day 4 tomorrow. Last year I did 60 days! Was tough but so worth it

Awsome how are you results?
  • neighaneigha
    neighaneigha Posts: 3 Member
    I am on my Day 36 tomorrow but technically it is Day 40 as I did 3 days of recovery and switched to Month 2 but I plan to do the rest of the 3 Recovery Days once I finish the routine. So tomorrow's Max Interval Circuit. God, i dread this workout.
  • dashti911
    I am on my Day 36 tomorrow but technically it is Day 40 as I did 3 days of recovery and switched to Month 2 but I plan to do the rest of the 3 Recovery Days once I finish the routine. So tomorrow's Max Interval Circuit. God, i dread this workout.

I know how you feel I just switched to p90x insanity hybrid. With max in my program.