tmi question: butt dimples ; )P

Options
Do they EVER go away?

Replies

• aigéan
    Options
    I've seen skinny girls with them! So, I guess not! hehe!
  • pinksocks73
    Options
    I've seen skinny girls with them! So, I guess not! hehe!

Great!
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I have been working on mine like crazy and nothing. But I will tell you that in both 1/2 marthons I have ran, the "in-shape" girls running in their daisy dukes had them too. Frustrating, I know. I do lunges, squats, high knee tucks, and cardio, cardio, cardio. I have defined hamstrings but that inch area between back of my thigh and lower butt cheek won't give. I wish I had better news . . . :tongue:
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Girl Butt dimples are cute.... I'm trying to get rid of mine though!!!!
  • pinksocks73
    Options
    Girl Butt dimples are cute.... I'm trying to get rid of mine though!!!!

Ok, Danger...you know I GOTTA post a poll for this one.
  • MsLisaB
    MsLisaB Posts: 256
    Options
    Do you mean the dimples associated with cellulite or the two dimples on your lower back (just above the butt)?

If it's the first one, cellulite is really hard to get rid of and likely has a genetic component. I've had at least some cellulite on my butt and thighs all my adult life, even when I was 55kg (121lb). :grumble:

If it's the second one, they're a result of muscle definition and many guys actually find them sexy. :glasses:
  • pinksocks73
    Options
    Do you mean the dimples associated with cellulite or the two dimples on your lower back (just above the butt)?

If it's the first one, cellulite is really hard to get rid of and likely has a genetic component. I've had at least some cellulite on my butt and thighs all my adult life, even when I was 55kg (121lb). :grumble:

If it's the second one, they're a result of muscle definition and many guys actually find them sexy. :glasses:

Yeah...we are not talking muscle definition here. I could only wish at this point!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 103 this morning and my cellulite hasn't budged even though you can count my ribs....so no....
  • Audi68
    Audi68 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have seen on TV (so it must be true LOL) that there is a medical way to have them reduced. I can't quit remember what they did but I do think you need to go to a plastic surgeon.
  • MyViolet
    MyViolet Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    UGH! I was so hoping they would go away! Oh Well!
  • Caffeinewitch
    Caffeinewitch Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    This sounds really silly, but I have found that it helps to give cellulite spots a massage. It's very awkward on the butt, but it helps release tension, partially by laughter, and some of the fluid that make cellulite look like it does. I make no garuntees and I am not liscenced by anyone to do anything except drive a car.

There are demo videos online, if you just google "cellulite massage" you'll get a bunch. The idea behind it is to increase blood flow, and loosen up the fat trapped under the top layer of skin. Good luck!
  • Neteenek
    Neteenek Posts: 9
    Options
    I love wearing shorts and all those summer things but Im so self conscious about my cellulite on my butt. Im 120 so its not from being over weight. I hate it when people walk behind me when I wear a bathing suit or shorts. I always take my dogs to the lake but I never get in the water with them because I don't want to put on my bathing suit bottoms. Im 21 and I feel so dumb when I go out with friends to the pool or lake and Im the only one who wont take off my athletic shorts and get in the water. I excercise regularly but nothing seems to help. What are some ways you guys deal with it?
    I know it sounds silly but its something that's always bothered me.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I have had the laser therapy done on my thighs (combo of rollers, laser, and suction) it really did reduce the appearance (I also lost inches) and when I stopped doing it, it did not come back!! other than that kind of intervention, there's not much to do about the cellulite!! =(
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Two Words....Lipo Suction only thing to get rid of them. Sometimes it is indeed cellulite others it is where fat deposits never melted. Most people think fat burns evenly but it doesn't. I have a weird dimple in my gut plastic surgeon said that's what it was. Its weird but a little lipo will fix you right up. :)