Need more motivation and support....

Options
Hello MFP peeps! I have tried MFP a couple of times and was successful once and not so much the other time. I am a busy mom of 3 but I have managed to lose 22 pounds and was down 30. I want to get back down to 30 but need some dedicated MFPers to help me get back there and maintain that weight. Please let me know if you would be interested in being friends here to help motivate each other. Thanks! :smiley:

A little of my story: I got divorced in 2011 after being married for 10 years (devastating to say the least) and then I found MFP and lost 30 pounds...I then met my now husband and started to gain the weight back (a happy gain). I did get up to the highest I had ever been and decided that my health couldn't take a back seat anymore. My hubby helped to motivate me and I started walking and he would help me by cooking healthy meals. I am now down again and finding it hard to maintain and stay at my goal weight. Feel free to add me but please leave a message so I know you are genuinely wanting support!

Replies

• ACCTGQUEEN
    ACCTGQUEEN Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :-)
  • swkministry
    swkministry Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a mom of three young kids aiming to lose the baby weight. I've lost about 12lbs and looking to lose 18 more. Feel free to add me.
  • mwilsonjk
    mwilsonjk Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me