Replies

• _amjad93
    _amjad93 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • mosey1951
    mosey1951 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to be a friend, I am just over fifteen stone now and would like to get down to eleven. Little steps though! I have upped my exercise and set my calories at 1200 per day. I weigh all my food to the gram and have lost two pounds in the last five days. Feeling hopeful now. Need friends to encourage and kick my butt. I'm 65 years young, and my name is Mo. xx
  • 1AmandaBeaulne1
    1AmandaBeaulne1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm new to this. I've tried a few times before to lose weight, and I'm hoping this time I'll stick with it and really make a positive change in my health. Feel free to add me! Encouragement is always welcome (;
  • LJ16MFP
    LJ16MFP Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm new to this. I've tried a few times before to lose weight, and I'm hoping this time I'll stick with it and really make a positive change in my health. Feel free to add me! Encouragement is always welcome (;
    Good luck Hunni
  • LJ16MFP
    Options
    mosey1951 wrote: »
    Hi, I'd like to be a friend, I am just over fifteen stone now and would like to get down to eleven. Little steps though! I have upped my exercise and set my calories at 1200 per day. I weigh all my food to the gram and have lost two pounds in the last five days. Feeling hopeful now. Need friends to encourage and kick my butt. I'm 65 years young, and my name is Mo. xx

All the best Hunni
  • LJ16MFP
    Options
    mosey1951 wrote: »

Hi Mo :)
  • LJ16MFP
    Options
    B
  • LJ16MFP
    Options
    B
  • lilred1972mfp
    lilred1972mfp Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want; we can do this.
  • LJ16MFP
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want; we can do this.

Got ya Hunni
  • LJ16MFP
    Options
    Happy Friday all
  • xoxNICxox
    xoxNICxox Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • LJ16MFP
    Options
    xoxNICxox wrote: »
    Feel free to add me too :)

Ok
  • liftingmysterygirl
    Options
    Feel free to add me, and this also applies to anyone who wants more friends!
  • LJ16MFP
    Options

Hi Hunni
  • LJ16MFP
    Options

Added
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • EveManyara
    EveManyara Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me too
  • LJ16MFP
    Options