New Member: 24, 5'2" and 219lbs.

Options
Hey guys,
I'm new here and would love to connect with other people who have similar weight loss goals.
I'm 5'2" and 219 lbs. I'm looking to lose 74lbs with a goal weight of 145.
Tomorrow is Monday, August first. A new week and a new month. Can't think of a more perfect time to start this journey. Who's with me?! Add me and Lets cheer each other on!

Replies

• livn4jsus30
    livn4jsus30 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new here as well!! I agree new week, new month!! Let's do this!!
  • RXC1000
    RXC1000 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I am 5'4 and my first weigh in two weeks ago was 211. I too LOVE 145 for my bod--way back when, when my life was a little different, I found that to be the best weight for me. So we're in similar boats!! What are you going to do for your exercise tomorrow? Friend me.
  • kizanne1
    kizanne1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    5'2" started at 216, now at 208.2 I started 6 weeks ago so I still have a very long way to go. I'd be happy at 140 but I think I'll go lower if my body feels like it. I remember 115 being really nice.

I'm a bit older but I'd still love to be a member of the group.

RXC 1000 tomorrow I'm walking in the morning and Circuit in the evening (that's the plan anyway).
  • tanimr18
    tanimr18 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    5'2" started at 210 twelve weeks ago, now down 27 lbs :) I will add you all!
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" @ 216 and would love to connect with everyone as well. I'm hoping to start a walk run plan in the morning. It's just after midnight so I hope I wake up on time to make it before work.
  • darbneros
    darbneros Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    we've got a great group going! Loving all this support!
  • LynnBBQ72
    LynnBBQ72 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and started at 222, 10 days ago. I build muscle like She-Hulk, so I doubt 140 is a realistic goal. I'm shooting for 199 by the end of October and 180 by the end of February, then I'll reassess everything and probably work toward 150 as being ideal for me. I'll add you all - I need all the support I can get!
  • ellencruz
    ellencruz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    @darbneros love all the responses so far! Seems like we're in the same boat - I recently just turned 25 and looking to lose my last 30lbs but am really struggling to push through! Would love to be part of the support community you've got going here!
  • CaliforniaLove_
    CaliforniaLove_ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5'2 and 221 pounds let's do it!
  • Tonka775
    Tonka775 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 43, 5'8", 212. I'm very strong and athletic but have used that as a reason why I'm weighing in at this weight for too long now. Was always thin, nice figure. Had 3 kids - still was in decent shape. Always been very active. Developed anxiety, went on medication and the combination of the meds and the increased appetite have made me over eat. I am sometimes fully aware I'm doing it but can't stop because I'm still hungry or algae cravings or am so tired it feels good to get some quick energy. I e had a personal trainer for the last 2 months so I'm doing well there but need to get this food thing under control. Can't even recognize myself in the mirror.
  • Tonka775
    Tonka775 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    **have not algae
  • DuckDuckDucki
    DuckDuckDucki Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Like Tonka, I'm older (41), 5'5", 222 last time I weighed.

Antidepressants and child birth at 37 got me overweight. Now I'm back in martial arts and started walking again. 150-ish is my goal, as well.
  • qrdwh6aghz
    qrdwh6aghz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5.8 and 58. I started this diet thing with a friend. I am down to 213.4 and been here forever! Just venting. My goal is 140......
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    6'1" and 243 or so. The struggle is real no matter the height nor gender. Your rockin' personality deserves a hot bod to be carried-around-in. :)
  • umiquet
    umiquet Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am also starting fresh on my journey so anyone feel free to add me! I am nearing 200lbs (on my small 4' 10" body) and its time for a change! There is strength in numbers!
  • 1AmandaBeaulne1
    1AmandaBeaulne1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm also new here. I'm 5'8" and 288lbs... I'm starting my goals off small, wanting to lose 38 lbs to get to 250 temporarily and then set new goals from there. Feel free to add me! Encouragement is always welcome. (: