Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Anime, comics, gaming friends needed

Options
2»

Replies

• umiquet
    umiquet Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am so incredibly glad this thread exists. One of my main goals for losing weight is to look badass in cosplay!
    Also a HUGE gamer, have been for years which definitely contributed to my weight gain as I spend most of my free time gaming
    Also love anime/reading/all the fun stuff and the likes! YAY for this group! Everyone feel free to add me!
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Anime? Yep. Comics/manga? Yep. Gaming? Yep.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I'm not into cosplay myself (although I like to watch it), but I am into all the rest. I'm not a good friend to add because I'm basically inactive on my wall, but feel free to add me anyway. I just wanted to pass by with a knowing nod and a smile to people with similar interests. Currently replaying the Mass Effect series.
  • cbstig
    cbstig Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My gaming consists of WoW and War Dragons on the iPhone...lol. But I enjoy both when I get the chance. Trying to balance games and fitness.
  • cinnabondelights
    cinnabondelights Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I like watching anime and Japanese fashion (lolita, gyaru, etc were one of my main reasons to lose weight), not so much cosplay- I do play video games, mostly WoW and sometimes Dark Souls 3 and Destiny on the PS4. c:
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Nerd here. :smiley: I actually collect video game systems and retro games (or what people would consider retro these days :lol:).

I have always wanted to cosplay though. I've only been to one convention, but for some reason, I'm always nervous to go to it again despite how local it is.
  • TristansHawk
    TristansHawk Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just booked my hotel for my next convention. Currently working on losing and using my Nightingale cosplay from Skyrim as motivation :) I am also a gamer geek! I would love some like minded new friends XD
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    I haven't really had time for fannish hobbies lately but I play WOW and SWTOR and write fanfic.
  • orochiwarrior
    orochiwarrior Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm into anime, gaming and Manga. I'm watching Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings at the moment and just picked up Darker Then Black. I am just about to start reading the Manga of Neon Genesis Evangelion. I am mostly Playing Tales of Vesperia at the moment. I am also a huge fan of Japanese music. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • medukins
    medukins Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Definitely into anime and do casually game. Love the Legend Of Zelda series. Feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I cosplay from time to time, and I love anime and gaming.

So nerdy that my main form of cardio is Dance Dance Revolution. Lol

Looking for more friends, anybody feel free to add me.