Sexy workout clothes

Options
2»

Replies

• mollie6986
    mollie6986 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Haha its totally not shallow...I feel the same way! All I buy anymore is new workout clothes and tennies!! I love Target bc they always have super cute cheap things! Nordstrom rack if u have one is the beat place ever but if not u can get under armor online for cheaper which is another one of my faves! Also tjmaxx, Marshalls, and khols always has cute stuff! Good luck!
  • mollie6986
    mollie6986 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Haha its totally not shallow...I feel the same way! All I buy anymore is new workout clothes and tennies!! I love Target bc they always have super cute cheap things! Nordstrom rack if u have one is the beat place ever but if not u can get under armor online for cheaper which is another one of my faves! Also tjmaxx, Marshalls, and khols always has cute stuff! Good luck!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Under Armor! I shop at their outlet always and get tops for at least half price.. plus ****'s Sporting Goods is have a huge workout clothes sale right now... Lots of tops and shorts at cheap prices!
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Haha its totally not shallow...I feel the same way! All I buy anymore is new workout clothes and tennies!!

When I do laundry, 90% of it is my workout clothes ... which I think is rather awesome :) And my drawer with them in it? Overflowing LOL ...
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I love Old navy for yoga and running pants..totally inexpensive and good quality.

The one thing I can never find is a loose tank top. WHY must I have sleeves if I want anything non-form-fitting??
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I love Tuff athletic clothes. It is a brand sold at cosco, and super cheap and great quality. The material feel like the luon material by lululemon, and very similar quality. Except yoga pants or jackets by Tuff are $20(tax includ), capries$15, tank tops $12, and they just come out with long sleeves for $15. They totally look and feel like the $100 lululemon pants, for the fraction of the price. They actually manufactured at the same place, the company id from the same city, so there are some opinion that they are actually the same company targeting different market segments. I do not know about that, but they are amazing. They also just come out with the fleece inside hoodies for fall in amazing colors: royal blue, purple, black, white, gray. They totally look like the signature lululemon hoodies except the omega sign.
  • littlebones14
    Options
    Under Armour/Nike.
  • dragonflydi
    Options
    I love Tuff athletic clothes. It is a brand sold at cosco, and super cheap and great quality. The material feel like the luon material by lululemon, and very similar quality. Except yoga pants or jackets by Tuff are $20(tax includ), capries$15, tank tops $12, and they just come out with long sleeves for $15. They totally look and feel like the $100 lululemon pants, for the fraction of the price. They actually manufactured at the same place, the company id from the same city, so there are some opinion that they are actually the same company targeting different market segments. I do not know about that, but they are amazing. They also just come out with the fleece inside hoodies for fall in amazing colors: royal blue, purple, black, white, gray. They totally look like the signature lululemon hoodies except the omega sign.

OOOH! I love these and sadly, my costco stopped carrying them. I went in once a month for three months and got a pair of the capri pants because the fit well and are so comfy!
  • dragonflydi
    Options
    I love Old navy for yoga and running pants..totally inexpensive and good quality.

The one thing I can never find is a loose tank top. WHY must I have sleeves if I want anything non-form-fitting??

Target has one you might like. It's a champion tank that's a little snugger in the bust and the bottom is kind of like a baby doll bottom, but not quite as loose. I got one for my daughter who has the same issue and was self conscious about her belly. It's called the C9 by Champion® Women's Seamless Babydoll Tank - Aqua Treasure ... if you do a search at Target.com you should be able to see it. I got her purple, but they also have turquoise and one other color ... I think :)
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    OOOH! I love these and sadly, my costco stopped carrying them. I went in once a month for three months and got a pair of the capri pants because the fit well and are so comfy!
    Check back again! It is cosco own brand, I do not think any store will ever discontinou to carry them. Most likely your cosco sold out their summer stock and they do not get any replenisment ever. All the summer stuff ( capries, tanktop) come out in April, and maybe a bit more an May and that's it. They never get new summer stock after that. I have 4 cocso in town and there are a few pieces left here and there. Since they are flying out of the store, the most popular colors and sizes are gone in a few weeks.
    The fall pieces are just started to arrive in the last week, but they are going fast.
  • gingerfoxxx
    gingerfoxxx Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    i like to wear tennis skirts when i run. They are made with sweat wicking material and are so gosh darn fashionable. I got a bunch of compliments on my last race for "bringing fashion into running"
  • dragonflydi
    Options
    Check back again! It is cosco own brand, I do not think any store will ever discontinou to carry them. Most likely your cosco sold out their summer stock and they do not get any replenisment ever. All the summer stuff ( capries, tanktop) come out in April, and maybe a bit more an May and that's it. They never get new summer stock after that. I have 4 cocso in town and there are a few pieces left here and there. Since they are flying out of the store, the most popular colors and sizes are gone in a few weeks.
    The fall pieces are just started to arrive in the last week, but they are going fast.

Good to know! I thought they stopped selling them because just as the Tuff brand disappeared, a different (and more expensive) brand was in the spot the others were originally in. I need to go to Costco anyway, so I'll be sure to check it out! Thanks :)
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options

Target has one you might like. It's a champion tank that's a little snugger in the bust and the bottom is kind of like a baby doll bottom, but not quite as loose. I got one for my daughter who has the same issue and was self conscious about her belly. It's called the C9 by Champion® Women's Seamless Babydoll Tank - Aqua Treasure ... if you do a search at Target.com you should be able to see it. I got her purple, but they also have turquoise and one other color ... I think :)

Thank you so much, I'm gonna go look for this! :)