evening food cravings

Options
I do great on my eating until after 7 pm.

Replies

• Cchioles
    Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Save Some Calories For After 7 Than.. Meal Timing And The Dogma Concerning Eating Before Bed Is Irrelevant In Terms Of Weight Loss So Long As Your Staying In Your Caloric Budget And Macros...
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Why can't you just eat after 7pm?
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    What are you craving? A little bit of carbs helps with serotonin production and can help you sleep better. Saving a few calories to have some 7pm carbs may help with sleep also.
  • nickisa28
    nickisa28 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Pushing dinner time back to 7.30-8pm really helped me with my evening cravings! I do now get them at 3pm though :( but I do find it easier to ignore them as I'm normally busy at that time rather than at night being sat in front of the tv or lying in bed thinking about chocolate! Saving calories for the evening snack is another way but personally when I try to do that, I feel like I'm suffering all day just so I can have that treat before bed. I also tend to my workouts either late at night or first thing in the morning (being a mum means fitting it when I can) so I don't feel bad about the big meal so close to bedtime.
  • Neanbean13
    Neanbean13 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Cchioles wrote: »
    Save Some Calories For After 7 Than.. Meal Timing And The Dogma Concerning Eating Before Bed Is Irrelevant In Terms Of Weight Loss So Long As Your Staying In Your Caloric Budget And Macros...

This!