Help I over ate!

Options
I had a really bad binge earlier this week at night and ate double my calories (almost triple.) I feel soo guilty and now I'm not sure what to do about it. I don't know if I can eat less for the amount of time it will take to undo the calorie damage. What should I do?
How do I prevent this from happening in the future?

Replies

• becbo22
    becbo22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Just start fresh in the morning. Don't try to restrict your calories to make up for it as that may start a restrict and then binge cycle. Just do your best each day to stick to your goal.
  • stinsjer000
    stinsjer000 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Like ^ she said, just turn a new page. Every once in a while this will happen.. We are only humans and things happen! But this does not define you, go on with it and be a better you. You can do this!!! <3:blush:
  • Cchioles
    Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Just Shake It Off And Continue On As You Would Normally.. To Prevent It Though Depends On The Reasoning For Why It Happened.. If You're Keeping Certain Foods "OFF LIMITS" And Craving It To The Point Where You Get To The Point That You End Up At Some Point Binging On It, Than Its Probably A Good Idea To Allow It Into Your Diet Here And There In Moderation So Its Not Building Up To Be An Issue... In The Long Run, This Would Be Better For Your Progress Overall.. There Are Other Reasons, I'm Not Going To Touch On Them All, But Ill Shoot You A Buddy Request And We Can Chat More About It If Youd Like.. Good Luck!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Look at your weekly goal. Maintenance is totally acceptable for a week