hello everyone!

Options
My name is Sabrina and I'm 22 years old. I have two kids my son is almost 3 and my daughter is 3 1/2 months. I've always been the fat girl and now things are going to change!! :) I want to feel beautiful and look great! I currently weigh 177lbs. My goal is 130. Any help/tips about dieting would be helpful. I'm eating 1200 calories a day. Also looking for new friends we can tackle this weight loss journey together! :)

Replies

• VanessaMay1
    Options
    Welcome! We have the same weight goal. Sending a friend request!
  • deesjourney2fit
    Options
    Hi Sabrina,

Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend. You will reach your goals, you came to the right place! It's a difficult journey but the support here is incredible! As for tips or suggestions, I say just take things one at a time. Track your food daily and don't beat yourself up if you go over your ranges. Slowly incorporate exercise and drink more water daily. It's easier to grasp it when you do one thing at a time. Instead of jumping in with both feet and pushing yourself. Good luck!
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    One thing I've learned on here is that if I wanna eat I need to exercise. 1200 cal wasn't cutting it for me so I started burning those calories. Once I realized how hard I had to work to burn those calories I thought twice about what I ate.

This is definetly all about life style change, get active and eat better. Good Luck to you!
  • LittleDiamonds
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!