Fitbit syncing problems

Options
Is anyone else having problems syncing info from fit bit to myfitnesspal?
Every day I have to go through multiple steps of removing my fit bit from my account, restarting my Fitbit, revoking access to my fitness pal, I've tried every step they tell me to do. It works 80% of the time but I still have to do this multiple times per day. Today however nothing is working.
Really frustrated that I spent so much money on a watch but it never works the way it's supposed to.
None of my steps or calories are showing up on myfitnesspal.
Does anyone know if there is a software problem??

Replies

• Konigboy
    Konigboy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have been having issues yesterday and today. Have posted on help forum at fitbit and here also, but have heard nothing. My problem is say right now, I have 8100 steps, but my exercise calories earned on MFP is showing 8150 calories. Yesterday it was showing over 10000. Obviously not correct. Have deleted both apps and added back, but still doing it. I have a Samsung Galaxy s5, android.
  • aikilady
    aikilady Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have an iPhone. I've had these problems in the past, it's really frustrating and I wonder if it's coming from myfitnesspal end?
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    Mine is sometimes delayed but eventually when the servers talk to each other, it all works out.
  • chepp157
    chepp157 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am having this issue. It's showing 0 steps when I have 10,671
  • fabwash
    fabwash Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    same here, it's not adding the exercise. It's been 7 days without syncing.
  • KarlyK929
    KarlyK929 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Mine has been doing this for a couple weeks now - the calories still sync to the Fitbit app so I just use that but it's still frustrating looking like I'm going over on calories in MFP every day
  • Bruja924
    Bruja924 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Same issue here! Is there anyway to manually add the steps from fitbit onto MFP??

• Bruja924
    Bruja924 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    For those that have an iPhone, have you tried to track your steps that way?? Is the iPhone accurate?
  • cbihatt
    cbihatt Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Are your apps updated? Mine seems to be syncing without issue.
  • hotbabe322015
    hotbabe322015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm on Android and mine is fine, I sync Fitbit first then load up MFP.
  • skmonak
    skmonak Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Mine has never worked. I gave up and I just try to log my exercises via MFPs exercise data base. Very frustrating!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I'm on Android and mine is fine, I sync Fitbit first then load up MFP.

I too have an Android and have no issues. Could be a coincidence, but these problems seem to affect IOS isers more than Android, and not just steps, if there are any mfp glitches they seem to cop it.