Starting over

Options
lkdad_nagy
lkdad_nagy Posts: 44 Member
Wow I can't believe I let myself get to this point again. It's been 3 years since I got down to my lowest weight which was 205. I'm now 245. I let life be the excuse to let myself go(mostly because of surgery's, injuries, and work) . I'm only 5 days in and starting with changing my eating habits and walking daily. I recently quit my job and now are returning to school in a couple weeks. My biggest challenge will be adjusting when school starts. My goal is to weigh between 130-150. I'm about 5'1" tall. I would love to add some friends who are highly motivated who can help me through my journey. Here's what I look like today. e105o3oeljco.jpeg
s9tpx5d80mkr.jpeg
fsjiqmliws72.jpeg
hzfaxdki4t01.jpeg

Replies

• Yackma
    Yackma Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    We're on similar journeys. :smile: You did it before, so you can do it again. No worries. You'll get it done!
  • musicathy
    musicathy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Me too. Was 245, got to 205, back up to 269, down to 235.... Now back at 267. I don't want to see anything near this number ever again! We can do it!!
  • Muppyooh
    Muppyooh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Add me! We're the same height and Im Starting over too
  • TinaRawww
    TinaRawww Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started at 230 and I'm now at 205 within 33 days. I'll definitely add you. We can push each other. I'm aiming for 170
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I lost 35lbs after my 2014 baby and got down to 10 lbs above my prepregnancy weight then delivered last July at the exact same weight . I have 12lbs left of my pregnancy weight but want to lose a total of 36lbs. It's pretty overwhelming .
  • janwei
    janwei Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting over again too! I managed to lose 30 lbs three years ago but slowly I've put it back on. Now I'm ready to make weight loss a priority again. My goal is 55 lbs and I'm going to get there! You can do it :)
  • jennylee274
    jennylee274 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Lost 85 pounds about 7 years ago then it crept back. I could blame it on the meds I was taking but I need to own my responsibility. So off the meds and I'm down 25 pounds .. 18 have been with fitness pal. Working hard changing what I eat is hard. It's coming off slow but I'm feeling great. Add me and we can inspire each other
  • staciishappy
    staciishappy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I think that's awesome ď I'm currently on the same journey type. I gained most of my weight in the past 2 years. Just not caring I guess and letting stress get the best of me. I would love to connect so we can keep each other motivated.

Staci
  • chrissygbulldog3
    chrissygbulldog3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me. I lost 65 pounds using this site. Have gained 35 back and feeling really crappy about it. I have logged on several times and just don't stick with it. Maybe all of you can help me be accountable.
  • sharondjs
    sharondjs Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Hi Ikad
    & everyone else , I started on mfp in Feb this year I was over over 300 lb I ve lost 68.6 lb - 31 kilos so far ,
    You can all add me if you want i love to give encouragement and get it who else knows what it takes but those of us doing it daily .
    I weigh in grams - log and prelog every single thing it's worked for me so far .You will all find what works for you , take all the advice sort out what you like try it and see where it leads but mfp is an awesome tool to have so you can see where your going and where your going wrong & fix it ..
    cheers sharon
  • susie2010b
    susie2010b Posts: 3 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Starting over (new beginnings): highest weight 257, currently 249, and goal weight 160. Lets do this together, we can motivate one another through this journey!

• empressjasmin
    empressjasmin Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I started at 230 and I'm now at 205 within 33 days. I'll definitely add you. We can push each other. I'm aiming for 170

What did you do???? That's an awesome lost!

• lucyluvhandles
    lucyluvhandles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hello all . We are on a similar weight loss journey. At my heaviest I was 220 and at my lightest I was down to 159 :) but over the past couple of years the weight has been slowly creeping back :s . It's time to get back into good eating habits and getting more workouts in. Feel free to add me
  • Behrshaik
    Behrshaik Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I completely feel the same way. I was pretty active on here with a different account about 3 years ago as well. I managed to get down to my lowest and I was the most active in my life. As we can all attest to, life happens and my success and lifestyle changes were quickly adjusted back to old habits. Here I am 50 pounds later, my highest weight. Glad to have other friends for great accountability and support :)
  • allstatemom
    allstatemom Posts: 183 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    My goal was to lose 50 pounds. I lost 42 and got stuck. Instead of continuing the fight I gave up. Before I knew what happened I had gained 21 of it back. I've lost 6 pounds since early July. Everyone feel free to add me. I am a great cheerleader.
  • heatherhowes1
    heatherhowes1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see that there are a lot of other people just like me out there. I have hovered right around 195-205 for the past six years. I had a baby when I was 42 and after his birth, my weight has stayed basically the same. I need to get in gear before I turn 50. Oh, and I just had a hysterectomy and I'm TERRIFIED that I will gain even more weight.
  • daniellegolden0316
    Options
    I'm starting over to. I weigh about 260 and want to lose 100lbs. I had a baby 4 months ago and feel like I gained my weight plus more back. With the support from everybody and the motivation we all can achieve our goals. You've lost the weight before you can do it again girl. Feel free to add me.
  • chrissygbulldog3
    chrissygbulldog3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    We all seem to know what to do. We all know what happens when we don't. I seem to have learned my lesson so many times then blow it. I am motivated and ready to be accountable.