Hi all! Back at it and could use some friends!

Options
Hey all, after losing 30lbs last year and then gaining it all back this year...I'm ready to have another go at this. I'm looking for friends who have more than 50lbs to lose or who have already lost a good amount of weight to serve as motivation on this journey. I'd like to lose 70 to 100lbs ultimately but aiming for smaller goals each month. I'm doing it the old fashioned way, diet and exercise only. So if you've got similar goal to mine, please feel free to add.

Replies

• amwoods72
    amwoods72 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 100. 50 for me would be a great start. It scares me to hear people losing so much and putting it all back on :( I have never lost more than 20 and after a few weeks of being STUCK there, I get mad and just eat. Figure, if I'm not going to lose anyway, I'll eat. Put it ALL back on and then some. I am doing portion control, some calorie counting and I joined Planet Fitness. I've been at it a little over a month and I think I've lost about 10 lbs. I'll find out tomorrow when I weigh in :) Good luck to you. You did it once, you'll do it again