UK buddies?

Options
2»

Replies

• welshgirlhelen
    welshgirlhelen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    again another message cut into one sentence!
    I do spend a lot of time every other week ferrying my girls up and down the motorway to their dads which is a couple of hours each way so will definitely set activity level to non existent on those days now- I hadn't thought of doing that.
    You've been a fab help, thank you
  • dkabambe
    dkabambe Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    If you turn on "Settings > Diary Settings > Enable Negative Adjustments" then you won't need to do anything for those motorway days. Your fitbit will automatically know you haven't done much exercise and adjust MFP for you automatically every time it syncs.
  • SamanthaLouiseMence
    SamanthaLouiseMence Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK too :)
    Anyone can add me if they like x
  • ChampagnePaulie
    ChampagnePaulie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I am in the UK too. I have done MFP on and off for the past 3 and a half years. I lost 2 and a half stone the first time round and felt amazing. Then I started to get complacent and maybe everything that I ate or drank didn't get recorded. Anyway, little by little the weight went back on again. I am back on track and have lost just over a stone.

Please feel free to add me
  • trumpisabitch
    trumpisabitch Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey I am east midlands. feel free to add. need some friends for motivation on loosing weight. I was thinking what if we make a group of friends who want to loose weight and than we set up weekly and monthly challanges and see who wins and that might help with the motivation
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm in Bristol - back on MFP after slowly regaining the weight I lost a few years ago... It'd be nice to have some buddies who are awake at the same time I am, but I do tend to think in kilos, not pounds or stones because I'm originally from New Zealand!
  • SliverBulletsUK
    SliverBulletsUK Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi, uk too.

Feel free to add

I've found if you add an emoji infron your phones keypad its cuts off the text. But If you add one from the top right smiley option then it's ok.
  • Rachael_789
    Rachael_789 Posts: 93 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hey am in the UK as well. Feel free to add me. Always looking for new friends to go through the journey together :)