Needing to loose over 100 lbs +

Options
Hi! I am on a long fitness journey. Looking for more friends in the same or similar boat as me. Im hoping to help you, and you help motivate me, in time of need! Lol. We can do this!!!!! Add me:)

Replies

• Piperx222
    Piperx222 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll send you a request. I started with over 100 to lose, I'm currently down about 70 ☺
  • ThePrettyHateMachine
    Options
    Hi I have over 100 to lose as well. Down 49 so far.

SW: 310+
    CW: 261
    GW: 150
  • bellapril
    bellapril Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to join you. I also need to lose 100 lbs. I need the motivation. I previously joined weight watchers for accountability but cancelled that agreement and wanted to try being accountable for myself without the extra fees. I enjoy walking. I hate going to the gym. I also eat out a lot but making necessary changes to a more healthier lifestyle. My starting plans is to stay about 1200 calorie intake, increase water intake, 30 min walks 3-4 days a week, and work very hard to get fit and healthy. What's your plan?
  • kalchthaleri
    kalchthaleri Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Dudes, if I can do it, you can. I have lost 180.4. I still have a bit to go. I was 338 on January 1, 2014 and now am 157.6.
    It has been (and still is) a daily struggle, with ups and downs, but TRUST me, if I can do it, you can! If you have any questions or anything, please don't hesitate to ask!
  • celiaD93
    celiaD93 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey i need to lose over 100 lbs :) add me if you want
  • vickymather77
    vickymather77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi i am currently on a mission for my wedding. I have to totally change my attitute to food. Just had a baby 12 months ago and still eating like am breast feeding . Currently cant fit in my wedding dress!!! Ahh. All support and motivation welcome x
  • cinnag4225
    cinnag4225 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am on a long fitness journey. Looking for more friends in the same or similar boat as me. Im hoping to help you, and you help motivate me, in time of need! Lol. We can do this!!!!! Add me:)

My first goal was to lose 70 lbs, but it's gone much quicker and I'm now hoping to lose a total of 130 lbs by January 2018. So far I've lost 39 lbs since April 25th, so I have 16-ish months to lose another 91 lbs.