Almost to goal progress pics 98 lbs gone

Options

Replies

• AlisaPrince86
    AlisaPrince86 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    doclatika wrote: »
    Is this for real? Unbelievable and you should be as awesomely proud to inspire so many of us as we are of you!

This made my heart smile lol yes it's for real thank you and thank all of you.
  • TARGET65K
    TARGET65K Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Stunning
  • edivaldoloca1
    edivaldoloca1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing thank you for this, I needed it today. I have been on a roller coaster my whole life but I finally put my foot down and stopped that ride. I have gone from 227 to 184 I still have 40 or more to go. I now know that I can do this thanks to success stories like this :)
  • AlisaPrince86
    Options
    Wow that's amazing thank you for this, I needed it today. I have been on a roller coaster my whole life but I finally put my foot down and stopped that ride. I have gone from 227 to 184 I still have 40 or more to go. I now know that I can do this thanks to success stories like this :)

You got this! It will happen before ya know it :smiley:
  • farbyaj
    farbyaj Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!!
  • AlisaPrince86
    Options
    Thank you
  • ryansmom09
    ryansmom09 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look Fabulous!!! I really needed to see this post today. Thanks for sharing.
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Nice! Way to go! You r so so pretty now! Your smile in the before lights up a room!
  • AlisaPrince86
    Options
    ryansmom09 wrote: »
    You look Fabulous!!! I really needed to see this post today. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you :smile: glad I could help. Keep up the good work.
  • elkhunter7x6
    elkhunter7x6 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look fantastic!
  • Kjo9111
    Kjo9111 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing!! Keep up the good work!!
  • Coupongrl79
    Coupongrl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Jaw dropping transformation! You look absolutely stunning!
  • lavrn03
    lavrn03 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Rebekah_89
    Rebekah_89 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I debated posting a success story because I'm not quite finished but I know how much others on here have inspired me and if I can encourage just one person to be healthy and have a good self image it would make me happy. I'm very proud of what I have accomplished and am still accomplishing. It has been a bumpy journey for me with ups and downs but I have managed to lose 98 lbs as of today so here it is. Before pics are me between 253 and 230 afters are me at 155 current size 18/20 1x to a size 6 s ... Would be happy to add any friends and answer any questions. I have 30 lbs to go and muscle to add and I will post a final success story when I reach that goal. zovbk20cwjob.jpg
    fe4nt4lj3mz0.jpg
    09limmbqar4c.jpg
    16hhmgw07m2h.jpg
    7vbz1ujfusnj.jpg
    8aq68uha5jwx.jpg
    imf8g0dezv38.jpg
    xnulzcf4z848.jpg
    Thanks for looking.

Absolutely stunning!!!! Congrats girlie! You def made a transformation!
  • MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I debated posting a success story because I'm not quite finished but I know how much others on here have inspired me and if I can encourage just one person to be healthy and have a good self image it would make me happy. I'm very proud of what I have accomplished and am still accomplishing. It has been a bumpy journey for me with ups and downs but I have managed to lose 98 lbs as of today so here it is. Before pics are me between 253 and 230 afters are me at 155 current size 18/20 1x to a size 6 s ... Would be happy to add any friends and answer any questions. I have 30 lbs to go and muscle to add and I will post a final success story when I reach that goal. zovbk20cwjob.jpg
    fe4nt4lj3mz0.jpg
    09limmbqar4c.jpg
    16hhmgw07m2h.jpg
    7vbz1ujfusnj.jpg
    8aq68uha5jwx.jpg
    imf8g0dezv38.jpg
    xnulzcf4z848.jpg
    Thanks for looking.

You look Amazing!! How did you handle the days that the scale did not move and you just wanted to give up? Or the time around that day of the month? Thanks
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Great transformation! Congratulations!
  • aahart78
    aahart78 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can tell even in the pictures your self image has improved!! You should be proud of yourself and are encouragement to myself and others. Thank you for posting your story.
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness. You are a lovely young woman. Congratulations!
  • AlisaPrince86
    Options
    MrsKila wrote: »
    fe4nt4lj3mz0.jpg
    09limmbqar4c.jpg
    16hhmgw07m2h.jpg
    7vbz1ujfusnj.jpg
    8aq68uha5jwx.jpg
    imf8g0dezv38.jpg
    xnulzcf4z848.jpg
    Thanks for looking.

You look Amazing!! How did you handle the days that the scale did not move and you just wanted to give up? Or the time around that day of the month? Thanks

Thank you. Honestly the more I didn't focus on the scale the quicker time passed. I have days I eat junk. I don't consider them cheat meals just things I eat less of and less often. So if I feel like a cheeseburger and a milkshake once in a while (usually around "that time") I have it.
  • AlisaPrince86
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!