Dinner for 1...

Options
The husband is working late night so it's just me for tea.... Any ideas what i can cook for one?
I can't have carbs and i had chicken stir fry last night. Help you be appreciated, im not very imaginative when it comes to cooking

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    When I eat alone, I normally just put something on the George and then cook some veggies with it. I season things so differently every time it's like having a different meal everyday, only it's actually just a slab of meat and veggies, lol.
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I had more of a breakfast for dinner tonight. I made an omelette with mozzarella cheese. Poured an excessive amount of extra virgin olive oil just for kicks, and yummy! This isn't what I normally eat for dinner but it was good. Maybe I'll eat dinner for breakfast tomorrow.
  • rosahenriquez
    Options
    tuna with salad, i love vegetables so i keep frozen green beans, peas, okra. you can also buy the package of fish that is individualy wrapped and cook just a piece for yourself
  • jmh35slh
    jmh35slh Posts: 78
    Options
    We usually have leftovers, so if I'm here alone I do the "left over" thing. If you're not into that, try eggs. Breakfast for supper/dinner is one of my favorite meals. There's so much out there that's healthy for breakfast. My breakfast us usually 1 egg, cooked in the microwave with salt & pepper, 1 piece of cheese, a slice of turkey lunchmeat on a toasted whole wheat bagel thin. The entire meal is only 490 calories. Leave out the bagel thin for no carbs.
  • slenderwoman
    slenderwoman Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Try tasteofhome.com. They have a really good recipie for Meatloaf in a Mug that is absolutely delish!
  • dragonflytequila
    Options
    Try a chicken fajitas salad...one grilled chicken breast with penzey spice ,red pepper,onion,cilantro leaves ,olive oil ,salsa over lettuces,cheese