• indigrrl
    indigrrl Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    What wonderful achievements <3

That walk must have been amazing. I know Melrose pretty well as I have my mum and sister living in the Borders.

It looks like there was a group of you. Was it organized with pre planned overnight stops, or did you plan it yourself?

I will be over next year, from Canada, and wouldn't mind finding out more.

Cheers, h.
  • Jelly_Beaner
    Jelly_Beaner Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!!
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    wow what a wonderful accomplishment! I struggle with this a lot (feeling too out of shape to participate in things), I look forward to being able to post a success like this in the future! (hopefully not too distant future!) Great job!!
  • lujako
    lujako Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • GrokRockStar
    GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
    Options
    What a great achievement, Congrats!!
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Wow - I'm in awe of you - amazing!!
  • anniefituk
    anniefituk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Fantastic achievement! Well done!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work
  • kathy0224
    kathy0224 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! This is actually one of my goals - to do that trail! I will hopefully be healthy enough next summer to do it!
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    Options

That walk must have been amazing. I know Melrose pretty well as I have my mum and sister living in the Borders.

It looks like there was a group of you. Was it organized with pre planned overnight stops, or did you plan it yourself?

Cheers, h.

There is a a website for the St. Cuthbert Way which will give you lots of info. We booked B&B each night and had a company move our bags so that we only had to carry a day pack!! It's definitely worth walking, or just pick out parts of it!
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    kathy0224 wrote: »
    That is awesome! This is actually one of my goals - to do that trail! I will hopefully be healthy enough next summer to do it!

A great thing to aim for-it really motivated me to get fitter and now I'm hooked on walking!
  • sohifirefly
    sohifirefly Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You ROCK!!
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    forruths wrote: »

Cheers, h.

There is a a website for the St. Cuthbert Way which will give you lots of info. We booked B&B each night and had a company move our bags so that we only had to carry a day pack!! It's definitely worth walking, or just pick out parts of it!

Thanks so much for that info @forruths.
    Definitely worth seeing if my sister and BiL want to do it next year.

Cheers, h.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!