Macros...oh boy! Help please

Options
Hello I'm new here and i hope someone can help me with this. I logged in my meals today for the first time and on the carb section show -12 carbs does that mean i went over my carbs or i need more...i know is a dumb question, Thank u in advance.

Replies

• Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    went 12 over
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Twelve grams is minor. You are darned close! Call this day a win.
  • rociob828
    rociob828 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank u
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    You'll drive yourself around the bend trying to perfectly hit your macros everyday.
  • bumblebeecone
    bumblebeecone Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I wish I could just figure out a healthy place to set the macros . some say low carb some say high some say neither some say all set to about the same I am about to go batty
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I wish I could just figure out a healthy place to set the macros . some say low carb some say high some say neither some say all set to about the same I am about to go batty

Don't worry about what anyone else says or does. You do you, find what works for you.
    Some people thrive on low carb, others do better on high carb, and a million combinations inbetween. Having said that, you dont have to do low or high anything. Find what works for you, and stick with that. Some people don't even pay attention to their macros and concentrate solely on their calories.

Get used to counting calories, and once you're in a good routine then move on to tweaking your macros *if you need too. MFP's numbers may be perfect for you. I was here for over 12mths before i started focusing more on my macros, i had them set to the default up until then.