4 more lbs

Options
hufflypuff
hufflypuff Posts: 185 Member
I have been using this app on my phone for 70 days now. :) It has helped me lose 14lbs! I'm down to 153 lbs and I feel so much better than I did in the start. That being said I'm new to the online part of this program. I'm hoping for some encouragement and tips to lose 4 more lbs. 149 is my short term goal that I am hoping to reach by the end of July.

Replies

• fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I've got 4 more to lose by July 22nd in order to be under 200 for my bf's birthday. We can do it! Work HARD, eat right. That's how we'll get there.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    low 150s is the point where my weight loss slowed down quite a bit. stay focused making great food choices and staying active - the pounds might come off slower but THEY WILL come off!! :) You can do it!!
  • Ashon1983
    Ashon1983 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just remember you can do it!!!! You have come this far don't give in now. Try cutting out 300 calories of your daily amount. Remember your body get use-to doing the same exercise so change it up. You may want to try strength training to build more muscle the link below will explain why.

http://exercise.about.com/od/exerciseworkouts/f/muscle.htm

Anyhow have a good one and you can do this I have faith in you!!!!

MJ